Search and Compare
Top RV Rentals By Owner In
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Top Rated RVs For Rent By Owner Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Additional RV Rental Companies Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3030 Burris Road, Davie, Florida
3030 Burris Road, Davie, Florida
1545 South State Road 7, Plantation, Florida
1641 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, Florida
1401 Southwest 104th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, Florida
5021 Northwest 79th Avenue, Doral, Florida
2421 Southwest 41st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2998 South Federal Highway, Delray Beach, Florida
RV Rentals Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale RV Rentals
Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens – A 1920’s plantation-style estate turned into a period museum that is filled with a collection of art and treasures. 900 North Birch Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Jungle Queen Riverboats – Take a sightseeing cruise up the New River. These famous cruises have been running since 1935 and offer tours including dinner and a show. 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Seminole Indian Museum – The exhibits and collections hold thousands of artifacts that cover 300 years of history and living culture. 34725 West Boundary Road Clewiston, Florida.
- NSU Art Museum – This museum aims to showcase the art scene in South Florida. You will also see pieces from many Cuban artists. 1 E Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park – Volleyball and basketball courts, a playground, picnic areas, and a walkway along the beach. 1100 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Las Olas Beach – Visitors can lounge on beach chairs and have access to water sport equipment rentals. 240 Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum – Vintage cars that date from the 1900s as well as Packard cars and other memorabilia. Guided tours are available. 1527 SW 1st Avenue Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum – Learn about the Second World War and the history of the veterans. This was also the base where future US President George H. W. Bush trained. 4000 W Perimeter Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Las Olas Gondola Tours – Relax and ‘experience the Venice of America’ as you move through the beautiful canals. Sunset tours are available. Las Olas River House- 333 Las Olas Way, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Las Olas Boulevard – A great place to window shop, grab a bite to eat, visit some of the ten international art galleries, and enjoy the Floridian atmosphere. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Segway Fort Lauderdale – Different segway tour options include Yacht & Mansion Tours, Night Tours, Eco/Nature Tours, Historical Tours, and more. 219 SW Second Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Things to do with Kids in Fort Lauderdale
- Museum of Discovery and Science – Interactive activities and exhibits covering everything from airplanes to sea creatures. 401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Young at Art Children’s Museum – An educational and interactive museum for kids ages 2-12. There are options for water play, video and stencil drawing, puppet making, drumming, mazes, quiet zones, and so much more. 751 SW 121st Ave, Davie, Florida.
- Butterfly World – Walkthrough six aviaries filled with thousands of different butterflies, exotic birds, and beautiful flowering plants. 3600 West Sample Road, Tradewinds Park – South, Coconut Creek, Florida.
- Flamingo Gardens – Walk around on your own or take a guided tour by train through a sanctuary, aviary, and botanical garden set on 60-acres. 3750 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, Florida.
- Everglades Holiday Park – Take an airboat rides through the everglades for photograph and sightseeing opportunities of colorful birds and of course, alligators. 21940 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Buehler Planetarium & Observatory – View the night sky when the telescopes are set up outside, watch a documentary, or listen to a lecture accompanied by the sky projection inside the planetarium dome. 3501 Davie Rd, Davie, Florida.
- Bluefoot Pirate Adventures – Take your kids on an interactive pirates cruise where they will start with face painting before they find a message in a bottle that will lead them on a treasure hunt! 801 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Xtreme Action Park – Florida’s longest and fastest indoor go-kart track. 5300 South Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Off The Wall Trampoline Fun Center – Trampoline dodgeball, basketball, laser tag, and an arcade! 4939 Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek, Florida.
- Planet Air Sports – Bounce off the walls on trampolines, complete the high ropes course, cruise on a zipline, make it to the top of a climbing wall, or brave the Leap of Faith challenges. 1401 Green Road, Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park – This tropical paradise is full of family activities. Enjoy the walking trails, have a picnic, rent a canoe, try fishing from the seawall, climb on the playground, take a ranger-guided walk, or see a live animal presentation. 3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Fort Lauderdale Fire and Safety Museum – A museum filled with antique fire engines and equipment dating back to the 1920s as well as a hands-on children’s area. 1022 West Las Olas Boulevard, at S. W. 11th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Places to Shop in Fort Lauderdale
- Las Olas Boulevard – Stroll the boulevard lined with green trees and twinkling lights and explore the different shops, art galleries, museums, and dining options. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Harbor Shops Mall – An outdoor mall where the Sun Trolley stops and there is a selection of nice restaurants. 1900 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Riverwalk – Open-aired shopping and dining along the city’s historic sector. Browse beautiful boutiques and eateries while enjoying the river views. 400 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Downtown Hollywood – A classic experience famed for its holiday shopping. Browse the endless options along the tree-lined street, ducking into cafes, boutiques, and antique shops. Hollywood Boulevard & Federal Highway, Hollywood, Florida.
- Pompano Citi Centre – An open-aired mall featuring department stores, dining options, and boutiques. 1955 N Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Sawgrass Mills – The huge shopping center boasts more than 350 stores. You will find everything from bargain shops to designer brands. Once you’re done shopping there is an IMAX and nearby restaurants to enjoy. 12801 W Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, Florida.
- The Galleria – Valet parking will take care of your vehicle while you spend the afternoon at this upscale two-story shopping center. 2414 E Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Dania Antique Row – Antique lovers could spend the whole day here browsing the row from the large antique malls to the small shops for all the best finds. 48 S Federal Highway, Dania Beach, Florida.
- Swap Shop – The South’s largest flea market filled with more than 2000 vendors and a drive-in movie theatre. 3291 W Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Annual Events in Fort Lauderdale
- Las Olas Art Fair – A free admission festival that features fine art from across all different mediums. This festival allows for the opportunity to meet and talk to the local and international artists about their work. This festival takes place in January at 620 E Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Tortuga Music Festival – Held on the beautiful oceanside setting of Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, with three stages of rock and roots music, taking place over 3 days. The festival works with the Rock The Ocean Foundation to help increase awareness about the issues impacting our oceans and to support scientific research, education, and ocean conservation initiatives. 1100 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- The Stonewall Pride Parade & Street Festival – Come out to watch a parade of colorful floats and groups strut down Wilton Drive. The festival will include many stages with live entertainment, beer gardens, and a marketplace full of vendors, exhibits, and food trucks. Downtown Wilton Manors- 2435 N Dixie Hwy, Wilton Manors, Florida.
- 4th of July Spectacular – A family-friendly Independence Day event taking place on Fort Lauderdale Beach. There will be a kids zone with face painting and a bounce house, live music, beach games, and an amazing fireworks display over the ocean. A1A and Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale – At this event “the yachting capital of the world” will showcase must-see new yachts, yacht builders and designers, and brokerage yachts. The show is held in multiple different marinas and convention centers and takes place from late October to early November.
- Wilton Manors Halloween Experience – The Wilton Manors neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale is the best place to go for your Halloween spooks. The Wicked Manors street festival will feature local food vendors, multiple stages, and events such as drag shows and costume contests. October 31 from 6 pm-11 pm hosted by The Pride Centre of Fort Lauderdale.
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Show – Explore beautiful vendors and orchid exhibits, potting and growing supplies, international vendors, and enter the raffle. The show takes place at the end of January at the War Memorial Auditorium – 2867-800 NE 8th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Fort Lauderdale A1A Marathon – Come out and race or cheer on the competitors as they run through unparalleled ocean views. The marathon takes place in February. Startline location: 401 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Sistrunk Parade and Festival – The festival’s mission statement is “to celebrate the historical and cultural richness, and the contributions of people of African descent and their impact on the global community.” The parade route begins at Lincoln Park, located on NW 19th Avenue and ends on NW 9th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale Florida in February. After the parade, the street is turned into a festival.
- Florida Renaissance Festival – Travel back in time to the 16th century and explore artisans selling their wares, live entertainers, food, and drink. Themed weekends happen in February and March and include Viking invasion, time travelers, and swashbucklers & sirens. 401 S Powerline Road, Quiet Waters Park, Deerfield Beach Florida.
- Delray Affair – The largest arts and crafts festival in the SE United States. Artists from all over the world will exhibit their crafts along with live music and food vendors. This festival takes place in April at Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida.
- Sunfest – A beautiful three-day long waterfront festival featuring fifty artists across three stages. There is also an art and craft show and food vendors. This festival takes place in May along the Intracoastal Waterway in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Lauderdale Air Show – Grab a spot on the beach and enjoy a performance from The Thunderbirds, U.S. Navy Blue Angels, and/or other military groups. The show takes place in May at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida.
- Unifest Caribbean Celebration – A multicultural event designed to unify people and showcase their diversity with live performances, empowerment workshops, prizes, and amazing food. This festival is held in May at various locations in Lauderdale Lakes.
- Hollywood Beach Latin Festival – A free event with many different live Latin performers, Latin food, arts and crafts, and kids’ activities. This festival is held in September at Hollywood Beach. 100 Johnson Street, Hollywood, Florida.
- Delray Beach Christmas – Christmas in Delray Beach starts with the lighting of a 100 ft Christmas tree at sundown, an annual tradition since 1992. Throughout the month of December, you can experience the first candle lighting on the Menorah, ride an old fashioned carousel, and tour inside the 100ft Christmas tree where there are displays representing historic buildings in Delray Beach. Delray Beach, Florida.
- Flavors of Fort Lauderdale – Four days celebrating the culinary lifestyle of South Florida. This event will feature local and regional restaurants and chefs, world-class wine, and gourmet specialty foods.
- Pompano Beach Seafood Festival – Music, food, and fun. This non-profit event supports many local community groups.
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show – Exhibits include yacht builders and designers, exotic cars and brokerage yachts. There will be lots of boats, including runabouts, sport fishers, high-performance boats, cabin cruisers, skiffs, sailing yachts, ski boats, and more.
- Ft Lauderdale International Film Festival – Entertaining features, documentaries, and shorts from around the world.
What to Expect Weather Wise in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has a dry, hot, and sunny climate. The wet season lasts from May to October when they get most of the 62.4 inches average of annual rainfall. During the wet season it is hot and humid with highs of 86–90 °F (30–32 °C) and lows of 71–76 °F (22–24 °C). The dry season runs from November to April when there will typically be average high temperatures of 75–80 °F (24–27 °C) and lows of 57–64 °F (14–18 °C). Hurricanes are most likely to affect the state in September and October.
Places to Leave your Pet in Fort Lauderdale
- Lauderdale Pet Lodge – Spacious dog and cat lodging with webcams, climate control, outside play areas, and dog pools. 2604 S Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Furry Paws – A luxury dog resort for doggy daycare, boarding, and baths. There are separate parks for big and small dogs as well as a pool. 1241 W Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Country Inn Pet Resort – Your furry friends couldn’t be in better hands. This center is run by a veterinarian and offers dog boarding, daycare, animal hospital, and a Cesar Millan Dog Psychology Center. 2100 S Flamingo Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Central Bark – A pick-up and drop-off service are offered for boarding, doggy daycare, grooming, training, and dog parties! 3699 N Dixie Highway, Oakland Park, Florida.
- Arfingon Pet Resort – Cats will enjoy spacious three leveled suits with a virtual aquarium to watch. Dogs will have so much fun swimming and socializing at boarding, or daycare. Dog training is also available. 3910 NW 49th Street, Tamarac, Florida.
- Barker’s Pet Center – Dogs can play in the indoor gym or in the big backyard with a pool if they are boarding or in daycare. Grooming options and many training classes are also offered. 761 SE 17th Street Causeway, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Holly Acres Pet Resort – This boutique hotel specializes in dog daycare and boarding in order to focus on a fun, safe, and comfortable experience at a fair price. Cats are boarded individually and spaciously with jungle gyms, sunlight, and room to roam. 10701 Stirling Road, Davie, Florida.
- Pompano Pet Lodge – Spacious indoor and outdoor play areas equipped with webcams and a pool. 900 NW 31st Avenue, Pompano Beach, Florida.
Places to Rent a Bicycle in Fort Lauderdale
- South Beach Cycle – A large selection of electric bicycles. 3322 E Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Trek Bicycle Store – Carbon road bikes, comfort bikes, and car racks are available here. 1621 E Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Riverwalk Activities – Rent a beach cruiser that will be perfect for your self-guided biking tour around the city. Kayak and SUP rentals are also available here. 220 SW Third Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Family Rentals – Mountain bikes, beach cruisers, adult trikes, tandem, and kids bikes are all available for you to enjoy South Florida’s miles of scenic routes and coastlines. Reserve a bike online. Deliveries made anywhere in South Florida. 954.772.2288.
- Lauderdale Cyclery – Carbon and aluminum road bikes, comfort, hybrid, and cruisers are available for 24 hour, weekend, or 7-day rentals. 5429 North Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Beach Ventures Gocycle E-Bike Rental & Tours – Tour the city and learn about Fort Lauderdale’s history. 17 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Downtown Bicycles – Cruisers, comfort hybrids, carbon and aluminum road bikes, fitness, electric, and triathlon bikes are all available here. 2571 E Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- The Bike Shack – A fleet of beach cruisers are available for you to cruise down the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk in the sunshine. 101 N Ocean Drive Ste 135, Hollywood, Florida.
- Pedrito’s Bike Shop – Bicycle rentals and repair for fair prices and with friendly service. 238 Commercial Boulevard, Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida.
- M Cruz Rentals – A father/son business that not only rents bicycles, but also kayaks, SUP’s, jet skis, and rollerblades! There is a full concession stand so don’t forget to grab an ice cream cone before you head to the beach! 3109 E Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Did you know that Ft Lauderdale is sometimes known as the “Venice of America” because of its expansive and intricate canal system? There are over 165 miles of canals and over 100 marinas. Visit the local Ft Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce to find out more about Fort Lauderdale.
Finding a Cheap RV Rental in Fort Lauderdale Airport is Now Easy
Are you looking for an RV rental in Fort Lauderdale Airport? VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle for your next trip by comparing campervan and motorhome hire deals.
Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport is located in Broward County, in the southern section of Florida. It resides in the city of Fort Lauderdale, but also has the neighboring city of Hollywood, FL. The FLL airport features 1,380 acres of land and has three runways for airlines. Upon arrival to the airport, there are several transportation methods to get you around.
The airport features rental cars, buses, trains, courtesy shuttles, taxicabs, shared rides, hotel shuttles, and even the Sun Trolley at the downtown area. There are several camper locations in surrounding cities, as well as RV rental campgrounds in and around the Fort Lauderdale area.
Note: If we don't currently have comparison available for RV, motorhome & campervan rental at Fort Lauderdale Airport, please take a look at the map below to find a city close in the Fort Lauderdale-Miami area. There are plenty of rentals ready and waiting for you in Florida, and we compare them all!
View US RV Rental Map in a larger map
RV Parks and Campgrounds near Fort Lauderdale Airport
Northcoast Park and Marina is located off Ravenswood Road in the city of Ft. Lauderdale. This motorhome hire park has 35 rental sites that include full hookup. They also include patios that are concrete, as well as some available for big rigs. The campervan rental park provides a dump station, a laundry room, and much more.
Twin Lakes Travel Park is located off Burris Road in the city of Davie, FL. This RV rental campground has 372 sites on over 40 acres of land. The campground provides full hookups, paved sites, 8 laundry facilities, a trash station, 8 restroom facilities with showers, and much more. Aside from that, this campervan rental park features a billiards hall, a swimming pool, a kiddie pool, horseshoes, bocce, a clubhouse, and much more.
Paradise Island RV Resort is located off NW 29th Court in the city of Fort Lauderdale. This campervan rental campground has 232 sites that are both shaded and paved. The RV park also contains full hookups, heated bathrooms, and provides a laundry room. There is plenty to do here, including bingo at the recreation hall, billiards, horseshoes, shuffleboard, swimming, and much more.
Top Attractions near FLL Airport
Secret Woods Nature Center is located off West State Road 84 in the city of Dania Beach, FL. This destination provides 57 acres of outdoor nature fun. The center features Butterfly Island, Laurel Oak Trail, Julia Hall, New River Trail, and the Monarch Interpretive Center. This destination is a great escape from your motorhome rental, and a nice way to enjoy the great outdoors.
Museum of Art - Fort Lauderdale is located off East Las Olas Boulevard in the city of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This museum provides over 6,000 permanent works of art from American artists, European Artists, and even Cuban Artists. This destination has everything from paintings to artistic objects, all from amazing artists like Mapplethorpe, Warhol, Picasso, and many others.
Check out our page for relocation deals in the USA. Sometimes you'll find one of these extremely cheap deals is available if you're going to, or leaving from, Fairbanks. If there's one available that you'd like to take advantage of - please remember that these are one-way rentals only - we can help book it for you!
RV Rental Fort Lauderdale
Consider Fort Lauderdale as a pick-up location when making a camper trip through Florida in the United States. You will find the most beautiful beaches in Fort Lauderdale, and along the rest of Florida’s spectacular Atlantic coastline. Florida, also known as the Sunshine state, has year-round warm weather, which makes the state perfectly suited for a vacation with children. Amusement parks, restaurants and shops are never far away in Florida. Looking for RV rental in Fort Lauderdale? Request a free quote with WorldWide Campers.
RV rental with Worldwide Campers
In Fort Lauderdale you can pick up a campervan from Cruise America or El Monte RV. Both companies offer a wide range of rental locations all over America and have an extensive number of campers to choose from. Therefore you can always find a motorhome that is suited to your needs. It is possible to pick up your motorhome in Fort Lauderdale and return it elsewhere, for instance in Tampa, Miami or Orlando.
RV vacation in Florida
Fort Lauderdale is the perfect city to start or end your road trip through Florida and its surrounding states. Fort Lauderdale is situated alongside the breathtaking Atlantic Coast and is a 45 minute short drive north removed from Miami. Follow the highway A1A, a road traveling alongside and sometimes even across the vivid blue waters of Florida’s gorgeous coastlines. With your rental RV you can camp near, or, in some cases, even on the beach. From Fort Lauderdale, you can easily drive to the highlights of Florida: Orlando and its many amusement parks like Disney and Universal, the Kennedy Space Center, the Everglades, Florida Keys and many more. If you’re planning a vacation of a few weeks to the United States, consider combining your road trip through Florida with other Southern states like Georgia, Louisiana and Alabama.
Fort rv lauderdale rental
About an hour after the start, I walked around the hall, leaving another passion to chat with my girlfriends. In the shadows near the hangers I saw a couple: a guy, thrusting his hand under a denim skirt, stroked a cute girl. She smiled tiredly. The girl looked like a schoolgirl who accidentally got drunk after graduation.Renter's Orientation
And just try to tell me something else. " Petrovich was distracted from his beloved toy for a while and looked at his son. Realizing that Vitek was not joking, after a short expectant pause, he said: Good.
You will also like:
- Pulp fiction metal wall art
- Mooresville nc bed and breakfast
- Mock auction draft fantasy baseball
- Snap on manual impact driver
- How much does polaris pay
- Landline phones at walmart
- 1 timothy 6 12 esv
- Beauty and bodywork insurance
- Lenovo 3 short 1 long
She diligently glided over the entire already languishing surface, not missing a single millimeter. Slowly. very. smoothly. As if she was trying to smooth out the swollen veins.