Winter Holiday (2020)
The 2020 Winter Holiday Event was an event in Adopt Me!. The winter map for this event was added to the game on December 1, 2020, however the actual event began on December 15, 2020, at 8:00 AM PT.
There was a sale on gamepasses and pets in the Pet Shop starting on December 22, 2020, and ended on January 5, 2021. Additionally, there was furniture added to the furniture catalog that were based on decorations from the Ice Castle.
In the map, the lake is frozen and players are able to skate on the ice instead of swimming in the lake. As players skate, they can collect Gingerbread by passing through the gingerbread shapes on the ice, which disappear when collected. There are penguins that move around on the ice as well, and if a player bumps into a penguin, it knocks the player down, immobilizing them for a few seconds, while the penguin states a random selection from a set of angry messages, including:
- "WHO LET THE PENGUINS OUT? WHO? WHO? WHO?"
- "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY PENGUIN BUDDIES LET YOU ADOPT THEM!"
- "I DON'T WANT TO HUG YOU!"
- "WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG?"
- "My therapist said don't get angry BUT I CAN'T HELP IT ANYMORE!"
- "OI! IS SLIDING ON THE ICE A CRIME NOW?!"
- "YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE FISH!”
- “WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!”
A new set of 160 is restored to the ice every 20 minutes or each Adopt Me! day. However, every 2 days, when the Frost Fury Feeding Frenzy Minigame is happening, they don't appear until the next day. Once you've collected all the Gingerbread, you collect it in a red ring near where the recent racing ranks are there.
The ice also contained a racecourse. The path of the course was indicated by large rings that appear in front of the player as they go, leading around and over various ramps and other obstacles. The next target ring is bright yellow, and the one after that is a darker gray. As the player passes through each yellow ring, the gray ring turns yellow, and the next gray ring appears, such that there are always two rings ahead of the player to guide them, first a yellow and then a gray.
Near the starting line of the racecourse, which is under the tan bridge, there is a Golden PenguinNPC named Speedy The Penguin. When a player talks to Speedy, the penguin offers them a race. After the first time a player completes the race, they are rewarded with 800; subsequent races are a convenient way to collect all 160 gingerbread, but are otherwise just for fun and/or bragging rights.
Frost Fury Feeding Frenzy Minigame
This minigame is found in one of the buildings in the Snow Castle. In it, players receive a torch. There are a variety of foods found frozen in chunks of ice. Players must stand near the ice with their torch to melt it and receive points. They earn Gingerbread based on the points they have gotten. There are various obstacles along the path such as slippery ice, rolling boulders, and geysers that freeze you. The deeper you go into the cave, the more points you'll get. Once players finish the minigame, they will find a huge cauldron of multi-colored food with the Frost Fury NPC telling the players to come back later to help feed him again.
Each day, five melted snowmen are found scattered across the map. When approached, it will ask for help. Once a player builds all five, they receive 300.
There are presents that differ slightly from the decorative gifts on the map. By opening these presents, the player will receive one of the three Snowball Launcher parts. After collecting all the parts, the player will receive a Snowball LauncherToy and 800.
The WinterkinNPC is found near the Snow Castle. When interacted with, she gives a rhyming clue to the locations of Melted Snowmen, gifts needed to search for in order to get parts of the snowball launcher, or information about the Frost Fury Feeding Frenzy Minigame.
Note: The Pet Wear that costBuckswere available in the Hat Shop, while the ones that costedGingerbread were available in the Ice Castle.
- Although in the past this event was called the Christmas Event, this year it is referred to as the Winter Holiday Event in the Adopt Me! YouTube channel and Twitter due to it not focusing on Christmas, but more on the Winter Season.
- Before the event started, an NPC called Frost Fury was guarding a castle. Upon entering the waterfall, players would be knocked back and a message would pop up saying, "The Frost Fury won't let you past the gate!"
- The gate opened when the event begun. However, there was a way to glitch through the gate before the event started with a flyable or rideable pet and a stroller.
- The Ice Skating minigame bears resemblance to the 2019 Christmas Event's Ice Skating minigame, which was nearly the same.
- In the 2019 Christmas Event, running into the Penguins while skating would cause players to lose some Gingerbread, whereas, in the 2020 Winter Holiday Event, it causes players to fall over for a few seconds and be insulted by a Penguin.
The shop for the event.
Where the Feeding Frenzy minigame takes place.
Outside the Ice Gate and the building where the Feeding Frenzy minigame takes place.
Outside the Winter Castle.
Winter Holiday 2020 Feeding Frenzy mini-game results
The Lynx on display.
The Yeti on display.
The Image Cover during the Winter Holiday (2020) Update.
Exchange rate of Robux to Gingerbread
The Christmas Pets were released during the Christmas Event (2019) Update, which lasted from December 14, 2019, to January 11, 2020.
Christmas Egg Pets
These pets could be hatched out of the Christmas Egg, which could be obtained from opening Christmas Gifts, Golden Gifts, or trading.
The Robin was one of the pets included in the update. It is classified as Common. It has a dark orange underbelly and face, a brown outer body, light orange legs, black beady eyes, a black beak, and three tail feathers.
The Wolf was also another Christmas Pet released in the update. It is classified as Uncommon. It has a light gray underbelly, feet, and inside of its ears. However, its outer body is dark gray and it has black eyes.
The Swan is a Christmas Pet in the update. It is classified as Rare. It has a white body, yellow beak, black eyes, and feet.
The Polar Bear is a Christmas Pet in the update. It is classified as Rare. It used the same model as the Brown Bear. The Polar Bear has a white torso, arms, and feet, the Polar Bear also has black eyes and a black nose, and it has grey ears.
The Arctic Fox is a Christmas Pet in the update. It is classified as Ultra-Rare. It is the second fox to be released after the Fennec Fox. The Arctic Fox has white fur and paws, black eyes, and a black nose.
The Arctic Reindeer is a Christmas Pet in the update. It is classified as Legendary. It uses the same model as the Reindeer, except it is white. Its Neon appearance makes its antlers, feet, tail, and nose glow a bright white.
These pets could be obtained by purchasing their respective Gamepass or through trading.
The Frost Dragon is a Gamepass Pet that costs 1,000 and is the fourth dragon in the dragon family after the Dragon, Shadow Dragon, and the Bat Dragon. It is classified as Legendary. It has the same tricks as the Shadow Dragon, except its last trick is Frost Breath, while the Shadow Dragon's trick is Shadow Breath.
Santa Dog (Dalmatian)
The Santa Dog (now known as Dalmatian) is a Gamepass Pet that costed 250 while it was available in the shop. It is classified as Ultra-Rare. After the Dress Your Pets Update, the Santa Dog was renamed to Dalmatian (a version without the hat) which players received a Santa Hat from every Dalmatian they had.
These pets could be bought through the Christmas Event (2019) currency, Gingerbread.
Elf Shrew (Shrew)
The Elf Shrew (now known as Shrew) is a pet that costed 23,000. It is classified as Rare. After the Dress Your Pets Update, the Elf Shrew was renamed to Shrew and players received an Elf Hat for every Shrew they had.
Elf Hedgehog (Hedgehog)
The Elf Hedgehog (now known as Hedgehog) is a pet that costed 80,500 while it was available in the shop. It is classified as Ultra-Rare. After the Dress Your Pets Update, the Elf Hedgehog was renamed to Hedgehog, which players received an Elf Hat from each Hedgehog they had.
Advent Calendar Pets
The only pet that could be obtained from the Advent Calendar, was the Reindeer, which was a part of the 2019 Christmas Event.
The Reindeer could be collected from the Advent Calendar on December 25, 2019, which was also the last day the Advent Calendar was open. It is classified as Rare. It uses the same model as the Arctic Reindeer. The Reindeer has a brown body with black eyes and two large beige horns.
The Adopt Me Winter Holiday update is finally live in the game. Hopefully you've saved up some Robux, because there is a brand new limited-time pet that you're not going to want to miss. There are six new festive pets, four new minigames, lots of gingerbread to earn, and melted snowmen that need your help! We'll have all of this content detailed on this page below.
Release Date Information
The Adopt Me Winter Holiday update was released on December 15th, and went live at 8 AM PT. Check out the video below to see everything that is available during this festive addition of the game.
What is the Winter Sale?
The Adopt Me Winter Sale began today on December 22nd. The sale hosts up to 60% off on a bunch of pets, vehicles, accessories, houses, and more!
When Does the Winter Holiday Update End?
There is no confirmed end date for the Winter Holiday Update at this time. However, last year's 2019 Winter Holiday event ended around January 11, so we're expecting a similar time frame for this year's event.
Gingerbread is the new festive currency that you will want to immediately starting saving up. All the new festive pets and accessories cost hefty amounts of Gingerbread. Luckily there are easy ways to collect Gingerbread on Adoption Island, and plenty of minigames to complete that will earn you gingerbread fast.
Check out our guide on How to get Gingerbread in Adopt Me, so that you can purchase as many new festive pets, accessories, and toys as possible during the Winter Holiday event!
The Frost Fury is the only pet on this list that you cannot buy with Gingerbread. Instead, the Frost Fury costs 800 Robux. Act fast, as the Frost Fury is only available until January 19th!
The most expensive pet on this list, the Snow Owl will cost you 10,000 Gingerbread. Better start saving!
Winter Holiday Pets
This fuzzy, abominable Yeti costs 6,000 Gingerbread to unlock.
The lovable little Lynx will cost you 4,000 Gingerbread to call your own.
The adorably fierce Musk Ox is reasonably priced at 3,500 Gingerbread.
Coming in at the cheapest pet for the Winter Holiday event, the Snowman costs 2,000 Gingerbread.
Inside of the Ice Castle you can also purchase Pet Accessories and Pet Toys at a much cheaper cost than the new festive pets. You will see these six items first when you enter the Ice Castle.
Here's a look at every pet accessory and toy, along with the Gingerbread cost for each.
- Holiday Breakfast Chew Toy - 400 Gingerbread
- Candy Cane Chew Toy - 240 Gingerbread
- Peppermint Disc - 120 Gingerbread
- Ice Wings - 2,000 Gingerbread
- Ice Earrings - 1,200 Gingerbread
- Ice Crown - 1,200 Gingerbread
There are four new Winter Holiday minigames that you will find scattered throughout Adoption Island. Completing these minigames will net you thousands of Gingerbread, which will give you enough to buy one or two new festive pets. These minigames are: Speedy the Penguin, Build the Snowball Launcher, Build the Snowmen, and Feed the Frost Fury. Speedy the Penguin involves a timed race around the Ice Rink and is pretty tough due to the penguins that can knock you down. Build the Snowball Launcher requires you to find three Snowball Launcher parts, which are found in boxes of presents throughout Adoption Island.
As you run around, you should see melted Snowmen all around. Make sure to help them out by rebuilding them! At random, a popup will cover your screen that will invite you to feed the Frost Fury. Accepting the invite will teleport you to a new location where you must melt as much ice as possible within a certain time limit.
If you're having trouble completing the minigames, visit Winterkin because he is happy to help! Winterkin is located outside in front of the Ice Castle. Go say hello!
Minigame Reset Times:
- Speedy the Penguin: Alternating in-game days.
- Feed the Frost Fury: Alternating in-game days
- Build the Snowmen: You can complete this once per real-life day.
- Build the Snow Launcher: This quest can only be completed once.
Get Roblox codes and news as soon as we add it by following our PGG Roblox Twitter account!
Recently Updated Roblox PostsSours: https://progameguides.com/roblox/adopt-me-winter-holiday-update-2020-pets-details/
We're taking a look at a full list of all the Adopt Me Pets! If you're wondering about how many pets there are and what you'll need to get them then we've got all sorts of information for you about them in this post. We've got a list of all the common, uncommon, rare, ultra-rare, and legendary pets!
Curious which Adopt Me Pet you are? Take our quiz: Which pet are you in Roblox Adopt Me
Adopt Me Pets List
Here is a list of all of the pets you can or could obtain in Roblox's Adopt Me! Keep in mind that some pets are no longer available, these are usually pets that are associated with events and could only hatch from certain eggs. That doesn't mean you can't get them still, you can trade for them if you find someone who has it and is willing to give it up!
There are currently three Standard Eggs: Cracked, Pet, and Royal Eggs. There's also a Starter Egg, but that can only have one of three pets in it and you can only get one when you start out in the game. Some eggs you can no longer obtain, these are: Blue, Christmas, Farm, Jungle, Pink, and Safari Eggs. The Aussie Egg is the current egg you can find in the Gumball Machine!
The majority of pets can be turned into Neon and Mega Neon versions! Check out our guide on How to Make Neon Pets in Adopt Me. We also have a look at How to Get Free Pets in Adopt Me.
Mythic Egg Pets List
The Mythic Egg update added a huge list of fantasy-themed pets, from the Wolpertinger to the Goldhorn! The Mythic Egg costs 750 Bucks to hatch, and can be purchased from the Nursery on Adoption Island.
- Wolpertinger (Common)
- Kirin (Uncommon)
- Merhorse (Rare)
- Sasquatch (Rare)
- Hydra (Ultra-Rare)
- Wyvern (Ultra-Rare)
- Phoenix (Legendary)
- Goldhorn (Legendary)
Star Reward Pets
These can be obtained by logging in daily! You get one star each day, and after five days in a row you get additional stars! If you can make it to 30 days in a row, you will get 20 stars and a free Cracked Egg.
- Ginger Cat (210 Stars)
- Toucan (400 Stars)
- Starfish (550 Stars)
Golden Egg Pets
- Golden Dragon
- Golden Griffin
- Golden Unicorn
Diamond Egg Pets
- Diamond Dragon
- Diamond Griffin
- Diamond Unicorn
- Bandicoot (Aussie Egg)
- Buffalo (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Cat (Starter Egg, Cracked Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Chick (Easter 2020 Egg)
- Chicken (Farm Egg)
- Dog (Starter Egg, Cracked Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Ground Sloth (Fossil Egg)
- Otter (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Robin (Christmas Egg)
- Stingray (Ocean Egg)
- Tasmanian Tiger (Fossil Egg)
- Wolpertinger (Mythic Egg)
- Bat (Halloween Event 2020: Bat Box)
- Black Panther (Jungle Egg)
- Blue Dog (Blue Egg)
- Capybara (Jungle Egg)
- Chocolate Labrador (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Crab (Ocean Egg)
- Dingo (Aussie Egg)
- Dolphin (Ocean Egg)
- Drake (Farm Egg)
- Fennec Fox (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Glyptodon (Fossil Egg)
- Kirin (Mythic Egg)
- Meerkat (Safari Egg)
- Pet Rock (April Fools 2020, Temporary, No Longer Available)
- Pink Cat (Pink Egg)
- Puma (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Silly Duck (Farm Egg)
- Snow Cat (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Snowman (Christmas 2020 Event: 2,000 Gingerbread)
- Stegosaurus (Fossil Egg)
- Triceratops (Fossil Egg)
- Uplift Butterfly (Adopt Me's 4th Birthday, 1500 Bucks)
- Wild Boar (Safari Egg)
- Wolf (Christmas Egg)
- Australian Kelpie (Aussie Egg)
- Beaver (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Brown Bear (Jungle Egg)
- Bunny (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Cow (Farm Egg)
- Dilophosaurus (Fossil Egg)
- Elephant (Safari Egg)
- Elf Shrew (Christmas Event: 23,000 Gingerbread)
- Emu (Aussie Egg)
- Hyena (Safari Egg)
- Lynx (Christmas 2020 Event - Limited: 4,000 Gingerbread)
- Merhorse (Mythic Egg)
- Monkey (Monkey Box)
- Musk Ox (Christmas 2020 Event - Limited: 3,500 Gingerbread)
- Narwhal (Ocean Egg)
- Ox (Lunar New Year Event 2021 - Ox Box, 350 Bucks - 6 in 10 Chance)
- Pig (Farm Egg)
- Polar Bear (Christmas Egg)
- Pterodactyl (Fossil Egg)
- Rabbit (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Rat (Lunar New Year Event 2020 - Rat Box - 14 in 15 Chance)
- Reindeer (Advent Calendar)
- Rhino (Jungle Egg)
- Sasquatch (Mythic Egg)
- Seahorse (Ocean Egg)
- Snow Puma (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Swan (Christmas Egg)
- Woolly Mammoth (Fossil Egg)
- Albino Bat (Halloween Event 2020: Bat Box)
- Arctic Fox (Christmas Egg)
- Bee (Coffee Shop - Honey: 199 Robux - 35 in 40 Chance)
- Business Monkey (3 Briefcases combined w/Monkey)
- Clownfish (Ocean Egg)
- Crocodile (Jungle Egg)
- Dalmatian aka Santa Dog (Christmas Event: 250 Robux)
- Deinonychus (Fossil Egg)
- Elf Hedgehog (Christmas Event: 80,500 Gingerbread)
- Flamingo (Safari Egg)
- Frog (Aussie Egg)
- Ghost Bunny (Halloween Event)
- Horse (Pet Shop: 300 Robux)
- Hydra (Mythic Egg)
- Koala (Aussie Egg)
- Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021 - Diamond Lavender (199 Robux) - 35 in 40 Chance)
- Lamb (Easter Update 2021 - 250 Robux)
- Lion (Safari Egg)
- Llama (Farm Egg)
- Lunar Ox (Lunar New Year Event 2021 - Ox Box, 350 Bucks - 3 in 10 Chance)
- Panda (Lunar New Year Event - Game Pass: 249 Robux)
- Penguin (Throw a Golden Goldfish (225 Robux) to a Penguin at the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Platypus (Jungle Egg)
- Red Panda (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Red Squirrel (New Toy Shop Update - 200 Robux)
- Toy Monkey (3 Cymbals combined w/Monkey)
- Sabertooth (Fossil Egg)
- Shiba Inu (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Sloth (Pet Shop: 199 Robux)
- Turkey (Farm Egg)
- Yeti (Christmas Event 2020 - Limited: 6,000 Gingerbread)
- Zombie Buffalo (Halloween Event)
- Wyvern (Mythic Egg)
- Albino Monkey (Monkey Box)
- Arctic Reindeer (Christmas Egg)
- Bat Dragon (Halloween Event 2019: 180,000 Candies)
- Cerberus (500 Robux)
- Cobra (500 Robux - New Sky Castle 2021 Update)
- Crow (Farm Egg)
- Diamond Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021 - Diamond Lavender (199 Robux) - 1 in 40 Chance)
- Dodo (Fossil Egg)
- Dragon (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Evil Unicorn (Halloween Event 2019: 108,000 Candies)
- Frost Dragon (Christmas Event 2019: 1,000 Robux)
- Frost Fury (Christmas Event 2020: 800 Robux)
- Giraffe (Safari Egg)
- Golden Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021 - Diamond Lavender (199 Robux) - 4 in 40 Chance)
- Golden Penguin (Throw a Golden Goldfish (225 Robux) to a Penguin at the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Golden Rat (Lunar New Year Event 2020 - Rat Box - 1 in 15 Chance)
- Goldhorn (Mythic Egg)
- Griffin (Gamepass or 600 Robux)
- Guardian Lion (Lunar New Year Event 2021: 500 Robux)
- Kangaroo (Aussie Egg)
- Kitsune (Pet Store: 600 Robux)
- King Bee (Coffee Shop - Honey: 199 Robux - 4 in 40 Chance)
- Monkey King (3 Monkey Staffs combined w/Monkey)
- Metal Ox (Lunar New Year Event 2021 - Ox Box, 350 Bucks - 1 in 10 Chance)
- Ninja Monkey (3 Scrolls combined w/Monkey)
- Octopus (Ocean Egg)
- Owl (Farm Egg)
- Parrot (Jungle Egg)
- Peacock (Pet Store: 550 Robux)
- Phoenix (Mythic Egg)
- Queen Bee (Coffee Shop - Honey: 199 Robux - 1 in 40 Chance)
- Robo Dog (600 Robux)
- Scoob! (Scoob! Event - Temporary, No Longer Available)
- Shadow Dragon (Halloween Event 2019: 1,000 Robux)
- Shark (Ocean Egg)
- Skele-Rex (Halloween Event 2020)
- Snow Owl (Christmas Event 2020 - Limited: 10,000 Gingerbread)
- Turtle (Aussie Egg)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (Fossil Egg)
- Unicorn (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
Event Pets That Aren't Available Anymore
These are pets that are not in the game and won't be back, or are temporarily out of the game and will be back eventually!
No Longer Available: 2D Kitty
The 2D Kitty was added on April Fool's Day 2021 as a fun way to celebrate the holiday. It was removed from Adopt Me on April 2, 2021.
No Longer Available: Pumpkin
The Pumpkin pet was a temporary pet that was available to players during Halloween 2020.
Temporarily Removed: Monkeys
New Monkeys have been added in the Monkey Fairgrounds update! You can purchase Monkey Boxes to get either a Monkey or an Albino Monkey. You will receive items from these boxes that you can give to the monkey to turn them into different variants! These variants include Business, Ninja, Toy, and the Monkey King! Find out all about this update in the Adopt Me Monkey Update Patch Notes. We've also got more information in our Adopt Me Monkeys Guide!
- Monkey (Rare)
- Albino Monkey (Legendary)
The Monkey Fairgrounds is supposed to return at some point, but we don't know when.
No Longer Available: Scoob!
If you play Adopt Me! from May 4th to 18th you can get yourself a temporary Scooby-doo pet to take around with you. This pet is a legendary which comes equipped with the ability to be ridden and flown. So, make sure to jump in and play around with Scoob while you can. To get him, all you need to do is talk to him in game and go find his collar! It will guide you exactly where you need to go, so it's a pretty easy little quest.
If you grow him to adulthood, you will earn yourself a permanent pet accessory.
No Longer Available: Egg Hunt Pet
If you participate in Adopt Me's Egg Hunt event you can get yourself a Chick pet. You will receive the Easter 2020 Egg by hitting the Easter button on the side of the screen. All you then need to do is hatch the egg and you get yourself a Chick and an egg cosmetic for your troubles.
No Longer Available: April Fools Day
The Pet Rock was a pet you could get during the 2020 April Fools event. You can no longer obtain it and it was removed from all player's inventories!
- Pet Rock (April Fools 2020)
See Roblox Toys & Collectibles on Amazon
Get Roblox codes and news as soon as we add it by following our PGG Roblox Twitter account!
Recently Updated Roblox PostsSours: https://progameguides.com/roblox/adopt-me-pets/
2020 pets adopt christmas me
Better now. Misha began to extol our taste in clothes. Jackdaw was wearing a tight-fitting dress with a very deep neckline and it was not entirely clear why her nipples did not fall out into it. I was wearing a belly button top and a mini skirt. Of course, it is clear that they are lying, but still nice.Buying FROST DRAGON + Surprise Pet Christmas Eggs Let's Play Roblox Adopt Me Video Game
Centimeter by centimeter, slowly, stretching pleasure and restraining the desire with one quick movement to drive it down the throat to its full length, I thrust the head of the woman. Kneeling in front of me on my dick. So the head disappeared in her mouth, Tatyana with one hand holding onto my leg and the other putting it on my groin in an attempt to control my movement.
- Jason mraz t shirts
- Pokemon direct august 2019
- Honda trx450r for sale
- 2006 ford expedition aftermarket parts
- What emo band am i
- 1997 toyota tacoma oil filter
- 2020 f250 bed light kit
- Great value organic detox tea
- Dndbeyond add character to campaign
She inherited the fact that she can control him so well, keeping a little grain between pain and pleasure. Stas tried to stop her with his hands. Stopped.