A warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. Because repairs can be very expensive in terms of parts and labour costs, manufacturers usually only provide one year limited warranties that generally only cover items that malfunction due to a manufacturer’s defect. With an important purchase such as a musical
instrument or piece of studio gear, however, many people want to have the peace of mind in knowing that their investment will be protected should the product no longer be performing at 100%.
Because of this, Long & McQuade provides our customers with a FREE one-year Performance Warranty on most of our products. The Long & McQuade Performance Warranty supplements the manufacturer’s warranty to ensure that our customers receive complete “no hassle” warranty coverage within their first year.
How does the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty differ from most manufacturers' warranties?
- Performance Guarantee: Normal wear and tear is covered, so your product will be performing as well as the day you purchased it for the entire duration of the coverage. Band and Orchestral Performance Warranty does not include replacing pads or cleaning for woodwind instruments, unless deemed necessary by our repair staff. Ultrasonic cleaning for brass instruments will be provided if deemed necessary by our repair staff, but is not routinely offered under the Performance Warranty.
- Product Replacement: If your product cannot be fixed or costs too much to fix, we will replace it with the equivalent model for no additional charge. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided.
- No Lemon Policy: Your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times.
- Convenient: Easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location.
- Guitar Setup: Guitars purchased at Long & McQuade come with 1 free setup, to be redeemed within 1 year for new guitars and 90 days for used guitars.
- Loaners Available: A loaner product may be given while the product is being repaired.
- Power Surge Protection: Your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge.
- Accessory Coverage: Any peripheral devices or accessories that come with your product (i.e. foot pedal, case) are also covered.
- Commercial Use Coverage: Music and recording professionals who purchase gear for “heavy-use” commercial purposes will still be covered.
Long & McQuade reserves the right to restrict the purchase of additional years of Performance Warranty. Used products come with a 3-month Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Some products (i.e. computers, software, cymbals and other items) are covered only by the manufacturer‘s warranty. Consumables (i.e. strings, reeds, woodwind pads, drum sticks, batteries, tubes, cross faders) are excluded as they are designed to be replaced. Cosmetic Damage, Accidental Damage, or problems caused by Humidity or Temperature Issues are not covered. Speakers damaged by overpowering are generally not covered. Our coverage does not provide compensation for loss of use. As of June 2018 the Performance Warranty is no longer transferable. The warranty is only valid in Canada.
Purchasing additional years of coverage
Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Customers interested in more complete and convenient (but not necessarily longer) coverage are still able to purchase additional years of the Performance Warranty.
If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. The pricing is as follows:
- NEW products: 4% of the current new selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. 4% for each additional year.
- USED products: 4% of the current new selling price to increase the warranty from 3 months to 1 year. 4% for each additional year. Pricing for used electronic products is 4% of the original new selling price.
- GUITARS: 4% of the current new selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. 4% for each additional year. $45 maximum. An additional free setup is not included with additional purchased years of Performance Warranty.
- BAND and ORCHESTRAL instruments: $40 flat rate up to $2,000 of current new selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years.
- BRASS and STRINGS: 2% of the current new selling price above $2,000.
- WOODWINDS: 4% of the current new selling price above $2,000.
Maple Laminated Body
The laminate body is crafted from a slab of alder with figured maple on top. A bolt on neck is used to ensure a secure bond between neck and body and create a clear, powerful sound.
Solid Brass Bridge
The brass bridge transmits string vibration to the body wi th great effi ciency.
The 5-piece maple neck is designed with a 35-inch (889mm) super long scale and 24-frets. The neck on the TRB1006J is fitted with double truss rods to sufficiently counter tension created by the instruments six strings.
Alnico V Hum-Canceling Pickups
Hum-canceling type Alnico V pickups produce clear tone, fer a wide tonal range and deliver a heavy bass sound with presence.
Active 5-Control Circuit
The active 5-control circuit provides access to a wide range of tonal possibilities. Everything from subtle variations in tonal nuance to dynamic sound output is possible.
1. Pickup Balancer
2. Master Volume
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 35" (889.0mm)
- Body Materials: Trancelucent color : Maple / Alder / Quilted Maple Laminated, Black color : Maple / Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple / Mahogany (or Nato) 5-Piece
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23-5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut materials: Bone
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret:43.0 / 65.9 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.0 / 24.0 mm
- Neck Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V
- Middle Pickup: -
- Bridge Pickup - Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Pickup Switch: -
- Bridge: Solid Brass
- String spacing: 18mm
- Tailpiece: -
- Tuning machine: Die-cast
- Pickguard: -
- String gauge: D'Addario EXL170-5SL / 0.045-0.130 Super Long (5 strings)
- Case: -
- Special features: -
|Covered by CITES||Yes|
|CITES Scientific Name of Wood or Woods Used||Dalbergia latifolia(Indonesia)|
|CITES Country or Countries of Wood Origin||Indonesia|
Questions & Answers
- Bluetooth speakers for atv
- Bon air houses for sale
- Bullmastiff puppies for sale texas
- Ink master season 6
- 2 kings 11:12
Yamaha TRB 1005 J Natural
Our shop uses Google Ads. Through Google Ads conversion tracking, Google and we are able to track which ads users interact with and which pages they are redirected to after clicking on an ad. We may use the information collected through cookies to compile statistics about ad performance. No personally identifiable information is submitted to Google. The data is stored anonymously by Google.Bing Ads / Microsoft Ads
Our shop uses Bing Ads / Microsoft Ads. Through Microsoft Ads Conversion Tracking, Microsoft and we can track which ads users interact with and which pages they are redirected to after clicking on an ad. We may use the information collected through cookies to generate statistics about ad performance. No personally identifiable information is submitted to Microsoft. Microsoft stores the information anonymously.Emarsys
This cookie stores user-like settings for the chat system provider, which are required for our online chat service.Trusted Shops
With the customer reviews of Trusted Shops it is possible to award stars for delivery, condition of the goods and customer service. Customers can also leave a comment to report on their shopping experience. In this way, consumers give each other guidance and give us the opportunity to continuously improve.Facebook
Our shop uses Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads conversion tracking allows Facebook and us to track which ads users interact with and which pages they are redirected to after clicking on an ad. The information obtained through cookies allows us to compile statistics on ad performance. No personal data is transmitted from our side to Facebook. Facebook stores the data anonymously.
A very popular and well made instrument from Yamaha. The 35" scale gives a super B string and the slim necks enable fast playing. The bass is well balanced and has a big variety of tones courtesy of the Alnico pickups and 3 band preamp.
Weight: 4.5kg/9lb 12oz
Actual instrument show - please click on images to enlarge;
This is 5-string version of the monster bass, TRB series. TRB was born as a versatile 6-string bass guitar along with the greater involvement of synthesisers in music in end of 1980s. TRB has been developed to cover low tonal range with a 6th string (low B), which could not be reached by orthodox 4-string bass, and also the 1st (high C) makes possible for advanced players for further improvisation and expression.
1Yamaha TRB1005 J Specifications
2Scale Length: 35" (889mm)
319mm string spacing at bridge
5Body: Quilted Maple top/Alder body
7Bridge: Solid Brass
8Pickups: Alnico-V Hum-Canceled
9Preamp: 3 band
5 bass string trb yamaha
Then I moved back, taking my penis out of the gentle embrace, and almost completely coming out, pushed forward again. I wanted to move quickly and sharply, but. I restrained myself, remembering Lariskin's advice not to rush. At that moment, I did not even think that she could advise it on purpose, so that I would lose and.Why you SHOULDN'T play a 5 string bass...
Hey. Why can't this charlatan, greedy young man turn me on. Vitalik, dear, you are lazy, you began to think about the benefits, and not about my poor penis. Oh, how humiliated I am, how humiliated I am. Alexander Ingoldovich - - Vitalik explained in detail, massaging his scrotum - - I am doing everything I can.
- 4runner spare tire carrier replacement
- Hp laptop power button replacement
- Mighty mule wireless connectivity kit
- Heavy duty swivel locking casters
- 4 star hotels in vermont
- Wellborn middle school college station
- Black ops 3 camo
- Snap on manual impact driver
- Vintage knitting patterns free
At this time, the cognac seemed even more crisp to me. I even wrinkled and grimaced. Probably, from the side it looked very ridiculous. I felt that my cheeks turned red and became red in my head, a little, noisy.