25 Heartfelt Messages to Wish Your Husband in Heaven a Happy Birthday
When your late husband's birthday approaches, it can bring about overwhelming grief. Still, the best way to celebrate it is to spend the day in remembrance of your partner and wishing your husband in heaven a very happy birthday. These 25 happy birthday husband in heaven quotes can help you express your feelings of grief and love.
Despite you leaving for heaven without me, I still feel married to you.
After his death, I'm sure my husband is watching over me as my guardian angel.
I'm sending you a happy birthday wish in heaven.
While I miss you on earth, heaven is better with you in it.
Your birthday is when your wife misses you the most.
As you celebrate your birthday in heaven, I celebrate it in my heart.
When my husband went to heaven, I lost the light of my life.
No matter how long you've been gone, I can't stop thinking about you.
Just because you aren't here with us doesn't mean I don't celebrate your birthday.
If I could, I would bring you back down from heaven.
No matter how many times we are reborn, I want to marry you every time.
I pray that you have a wonderful birthday celebration in heaven.
Loving husband, remember that your family is thinking about you on your birthday.
As long as you are happy in heaven, we can accept your absence.
Without you, my love, everything seems incomplete.
I can't hold back my tears whenever I think about you.
I hope the angels are singing you happy birthday in heaven, dear husband.
What a joyful day it must be for you to celebrate your birthday with angels.
Please accept my birthday wish as a token of my love for you.
I know you are watching over me from heaven.
Despite knowing you are safe in heaven, I can't stop missing you.
Celebrating your birthday without you is incredibly difficult.
You may be in heaven, but the memories of celebrating your birthday remain with us.
Special occasions such as your birthday makes us miss you even more.
On your birthday, I spend my time cherishing every one of the memories we shared.
Last Updated on May 14, 2021
Grieving over and missing someone you love is a big deal. It’s not always easy to give voice to the thoughts and emotions inside you.
These swell up to tears and down to numbness, then repeat, and it seems like no one else understands or can fathom.
The 22 honest quotes about grief are provided here to help you find the right words to express just how much you miss your loved one. Feel free to share, pin, or save as your background or screen saver, just be sure to link back to this post when sharing online.
1. Grief: The last act of love
Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved. Where there is deep grief, there was great love.
2. I miss you
I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day.
3. I still think of you
I keep myself busy
with the things I do.
But every time I pause,
I still think of you.
(Buy prints: Color Photo – Text only in Black & White, Calming Blue, Soothing Green)
4. Honest quotes about grief: Tonight
And tonight I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.
No matter how long it’s been, there are times when it suddenly becomes harder to breathe.
It’s the kind of heartache you can feel in your bones.
7. I’ll be OK
I’ll be OK… just not today.
8. I’ll miss you forever
I think I’ll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.
9. The silent language of grief
Tears are the silent language of grief.
10. Not okay
It is perfectly okay to admit you’re not okay.
11. My first thought
My first thought in the morning is always you.
12. Grief never ends
Grief never ends… But it changes.
It’s a passage, not a place to stay.
Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith…
It is the price of love.
13. Rain & rainbows
No rain, no rainbow.
14. Grief quotes: Learning to swim
Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing.
Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming.
All we can do is learn to swim.
– Vicki Harrison
15. Wisdom from Winnie the Pooh
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
– Winnie the Pooh
16. There are days…
There are days I cannot participate in life.
17. Missing you: Then it hits you
Then it hits you so much harder than you ever thought it would.
18. To-do list
Things to do today:
1. Get up
3. Go back to bed
19. Honest quotes about grief: Happiness
You have no idea of the amount of happiness you brought into my life.
20. Missing you today
Honestly, I spent today missing you and that is probably how I will spend tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that.
21. Just once
If you asked me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once because you never really left.
22. Blessed are those who mourn
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
– Jesus, in Matthew 5:4
More quotes about grief & loss:
23. You’re everywhere
You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.
– Rupi Kaur
24. I miss you. So. Much.
There is no eloquence to it. I just miss you.
25. No such thing as separation
For those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
Sometimes, happy memories hurt the worst.
27. Yet you are not here
I wake to you everywhere. Yet you are not here.
– Nayyirah Waheed
28. Absence every day
It hurts every day… the absence of someone who once was there.
29. Waiting for you
I think a part of me will always be waiting for you.
30. Grief is love
Grief is love turned into an eternal missing.
– Rosamund Lupton
31. Just… gone
It’s sad how you were such a big part of my life an now you’re just gone.
32. Old friends
Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.
30+ 'Happy Anniversary in Heaven' Quotes, Poems and Messages
What can be better for a couple than a wedding anniversary — and what’s better than celebrating it in a big way? Maybe your family gathers together each year to flip through wedding albums and admire the dress you keep hanging in your closet.
Jump ahead to these sections:
But what happens once your better half passes away? Celebrating one of the most important days in your life alone may not feel right at all. There are still ways to say “Happy anniversary,” even if your spouse is in heaven.
Share your final wishes, just in case.
Create a free Cake end-of-life planning profile and instantly share your health, legal, funeral, and legacy decisions with a loved one.
How to Say ‘Happy Anniversary to My Husband in Heaven’
These poems, quotes, and messages can be used to celebrate whether you post them on social media or read them aloud.
Poems for a husband
1. "Dear One Absent This Long While” by Lisa Olstein
Olstein writes about how she feels in limbo: She’s waiting for her husband to return and imagines that he’s approaching when leaves blow in the wind or lights flicker. She finds space to treasure his memory even in this state of constant expectation.
2. "In Your Sleep" by Leanne O’Sullivan
O’Sullivan recounts the experience of watching her husband peacefully pass away. She compares his death to the escape of a lark — a bird associated with escape and freedom. She pictures her husband reviving and rising on another adventure.
3. "To My Dear and Loving Husband” by Anne Bradstreet
Are you a history buff? If so, you know that the Puritans weren’t known for affection and that restraint was highly prized. Bradstreet, a Puritan, broke the rules in her poem, about how she hopes she and her husband stay in love as long as they’re alive. The poem goes on to explain how she hopes they stay together in eternal heaven after they die.
Quotes for a husband
4. “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” - Nicholas Sparks, Author
“The Notebook”is a staple for sappy romantic movie nights. This line can encapsulate years of marriage. Maybe your husband never contributed to curing cancer or became a world-famous leader. You can use this quote in your husband’s funeral handouts. Put it on a memorial collage board, post it on social media, or write it in your journal.
5. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” - Kahlil Gibran, Author
It’s easy to focus on the void your husband’s absence has left. Loneliness and grief can conspire to make you feel like your love story is over — but it’s not. You don’t have to be with someone all the time to love him. In fact, you can still be madly in love with someone who has passed on. The emotional bond you and your husband shared is forever.
6. “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Politician, Army Officer, and Writer
Sir Winston Churchill was one of the most famous men of the 20th century. He guided Britain through World War II, dealt with domestic conflicts in the U.K., and was a revered world leader. But he believed his wife’s hand in marriage was his best achievement.
Messages for a husband
These are great to post on social media or to read aloud.
7. “I’m so lucky I got the chance to fall in love with you. Today marks 13 years since our wedding day. Happy anniversary in heaven.”
8. “I’m so glad I got the chance to say “I do” last year. Missing you so much today, but I’m still remembering our special day even though you’re in heaven.”
9. “I’m looking through our wedding album and remembering how excited we were. So happy to celebrate our 30th anniversary.”
10. “I’m so happy to remember our wedding day 6 years ago. I’m forever grateful I got to spend those years with you. Happy anniversary!”
How to Say “Happy Anniversary in Heaven” to Your Wife
Many poets treated their wives as romantic muses. As a result, many poems can serve as emotional odes to your wife. Beauty, bravery, and strength are all celebrated in these verses.
Poems for a wife
11. "To My Wife” by J.V. Cunningham
Cunningham talks about all the contradictions of love and focuses on how love can feel like a lot of emotions, all at once. Regret, anger, terror, delight… they’re all present in a long-term relationship.
12. "Anniversary” by Dan Beachy-Quick
Beachy-Quick focuses on one of the best parts of marriage — that you’re a better, truer version of yourself when you’re together with your spouse.
13. "An Anniversary Poem” by Wendy Cope
Cope wrote this poem as a celebration of women priests ordained in the Church of England. This poem celebrates equality and religious joy. It’s been used to celebrate modern wedding anniversaries, too. It celebrates religious equality and service before God. If this was a defining feature in your marriage, it could be a great poem for your wife.
Quotes for a wife
14. “Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash, they’re gone.” - Nicholas Sparks, Author
Some romances feel like they encompass eternity. There’s nothing on either side of that romance that matters. The best romances are remembered afterward. They light up the sky, inspire wonder and make the world a better place. If your romance is like that vanished shooting star, it still matters because it lit up the world for a brief moment.
15. “If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure or you lose complete faith that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes.” - “P.S. I Love You”
It’s easy to get lost in a maelstrom of negative emotions. Grief, loss… that spiral goes on forever. Viewing yourself through your own lens is sometimes rough. But what was your spouse’s vision of you? Your spouse loved, protected, and cherished you. All your best qualities were close to your heart. Seeing yourself as someone worthy of that is a great way to combat low self-esteem in the wake of grief.
16. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” - Franz Schubert, Composer
True friendship is a rare gift. It’s great to have memories of a spouse who was your best friend.
Messages for a wife
17. “I’m remembering our ninth wedding anniversary today. I miss you so much but I’m so happy I got the chance to raise our family with you. Happy anniversary, my dear.”
18. “I’m looking through all the mementos I saved from our wedding. Your beautiful dress, the wedding photos, your ring… I’m so glad I saved them. Happy 32nd anniversary.”
19. “I’m so thankful I got the chance to marry you last year. I miss you, but I treasure the time we spent together. Happy anniversary, my true love.”
20. “Today is the seventh year since our wedding day. Happy anniversary in heaven. I’ll always miss and love you.”
How to Say “Happy Anniversary in Heaven” to Mom and Dad
Celebrating your parents’ anniversary can be difficult when they’re both gone, but here are some ways you can say happy anniversary to your parents in heaven.
Poems for your parents
21. "A Tenth Anniversary Photograph” by Miller Williams
We all know the traditional war love story. Williams’ parents married the week before his father left for war and had a storybook marriage for the rest of their lives. This poem chronicles his parents’ journey.
22. "Anniversary” by Kate Knapp Johnson
This poem marvels at parents who stayed together for 32 years. It also lists all the tiny things that bind a marriage and a family, from childish drawings hung near the fridge to polishing an engagement ring.
23. "Anniversary” by William Greenway
Someday, you’ll be in your parents’ shoes, and if you’re lucky, you might hit the same milestones.
Quotes for your parents
24. “Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family — a domestic church.” - John Paul II, Pope
This is a great quote if your parents were staunch Catholics. The family unit is just as holy as a larger church.
25. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” - Martin Luther, theology professor, composer, Priest and Monk
A good marriage has the power to leave a legacy.
26. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.” - Julia Child, Chef
Were your parents the kind of people who couldn’t stand to be separated from each other? If so, their anniversary was worth celebrating.
Messages for your parents
27. “I’m lucky I got the chance to be raised by people who were so in love with each other. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad.”
28. “You and Mom gave a great example of a solid, happy marriage. So happy you imparted those lessons to me. Happy anniversary!”
29. “Celebrating your 51st anniversary is an honor. I know you’d both be so happy that the whole family has gathered together today!”
30. “Love you both, and I wish you a happy anniversary in heaven.”
Make a New Tradition
Create a new tradition can help to fill your loved one’s absence. Whether you throw an anniversary party or read a few poems aloud, you can still celebrate an anniversary — at the very least, it can give you a reason to gather with others.
If you're looking for other ways to honor a loved one a special day, read our guides on how to say "happy birthday in heaven", what to do on a death anniversary, and how to express that you're missing them at Christmas.
- “Some Notable Quotes on the Family.” Toronto Catholic District School Board. n.d., www.tcdsb.org/Board/NurturingOurCatholicCommunity/PastoralPlanArchives/Year-of-Family/Documents/Some%20Notable%20Quotes%20on%20the%20Family.pdf
Getting the right words to celebrate a deceased husband on his birthday may be one of the hardest things to do. You get to remember everything about him and the times spent together, especially if you made great memories with him.
This could even weigh some persons down, but no matter what life throws at us, we can always choose to be happy. So, on the birthday of your husband who is now in heaven, you should brace up and still celebrate him. It’s a great way to show that you still remember, appreciate and love him even if you can’t be together again.
You don’t need to bother yourself much on how to put your words together. Here, you have happy birthday wishes for my husband in heaven. The wishes will help you express yourself. So, go ahead and use the one you think could help convey your wishes better.
Birthday Wishes for Deceased Husband
It’s sad I have to refer to you as deceased, on your birthday. Things haven’t been easy without you. Every day, I find more reasons to think about you. I wish you were here, my husband.
1. Dear husband, if only you were alive, today would’ve been a day of celebration in this family. I miss you every day, but I am sure of the fact that you are in a better place. Your children won’t stop asking about you. Keep smiling down on us. Happy birthday, hubby.
2. Life with you was perfect. At the snap of a finger, I had everything I wanted. If I hadn’t met you at all, it would’ve been a different story. Now that you are gone, everything doesn’t seem to make sense anymore. I miss you, baby and I hope you are resting well. Happy birthday to you.
3. My darling husband, ever since you left this sinful world, I keep finding reasons not to go into marriage with any man. We knew how we were; no man can give me the amount of love and respect you did. I am so sorry you had to go this early. Happy birthday, my love.
4. I know you feel incomplete without me, even though you are with the Lord. I feel so too, but I can’t stop consoling myself because I know that you are in a better place. I really wish you were here, but since I can only wish, here’s wishing you a happy birthday.
5. You were a very nice man and a wonderful husband. Everyone loved to be around you because you make them happy. You were indeed a man of the people. Ever since you left us, we haven’t stopped talking about you, because you were a huge part of our lives. Happy birthday, my husband.
6. I am convinced that you are at the right-hand side of the Almighty because when you were alive, you served Him in truth and in spirit. I have a conviction that you are being celebrated at the moment. I hope you have a great celebration with the angels. Happy birthday.
7. I have been struggling with moving on, ever since you left. I have been trying to do things alone but they always turn out bad. Baby, we did everything single thing together when you were alive. I just hope I can gather the courage and strength to move on, for the sake of the kids. I love you, baby. Happy birthday.
8. Nothing is the same without you, my love. You were the sweetest man ever, and even till now, no man can meet up with your standards. Thank you for living a purposeful life. Thank you for helping my dreams come true. I will continue to love and respect you even in death. Happy birthday.
9. My darling husband, the whole house is full today because it’s your birthday. It’s hard not to feel your absence. You were everything and more to every one of us. I am glad our paths crossed, and I believe you will continue to smile down on us. Happy birthday, boo.
10. You loved and trusted me till your last breath. You never hid anything from me. Even when you were being ridiculed because you showed me too much love, you never cared about outsiders. My love, I will continue to love and miss you because you live forever in my heart. Happy birthday.
11. After your death, I cried for months. I couldn’t sleep alone, I had to call my mom to come over. For many months, I was literally useless, I couldn’t do anything with my life. Today on your birthday, I have decided to move on, because I know that’s what will make you happy. Keep resting, my love.
12. So many people tried to get in-between us, but we never allowed it. Our love was the talk of the town; it was too real and genuine. I never knew you would leave me so early. It’s your birthday, and I choose to celebrate rather than mourn you. Happy birthday to you.
13. It’s very hard to move on, especially when there are kids who keep asking of their dad. Sometimes, I just lock myself up so I don’t have to answer their questions. Baby, when will all these stops? I really wish you were still here with us. I hope you have a great celebration in heaven. Happy birthday.
14. It could’ve been a happy birthday, if only you were here. Today, we can’t stop crying and remembering our beloved, because it’s your birthday. You left a vacuum no one would ever fill in my heart. Thank you for the years you spent loving me. Happy birthday to you.
15. I really don’t know exactly how I feel today. It’s been very hard to move on. We literally did everything together when you were alive. We were even business partners, so we were always together. There’s nothing I can do without you. I just hope I can move past this trying phase. Happy birthday, my love.
Happy Birthday to My Husband in Heaven Messages
Dear husband, I know you are in heaven smiling down on me. I know you are proud of everything I am doing. This message is to let you know that I miss you every day and I will continue to make you proud. Happy birthday to you.
16. Our love got so many people jealous. We were always together, and this made us the topic on everyone’s lips. It was so refreshing doing life with you, I never knew you would never grow old with me. Happy birthday, baby. Even after so many years, I still find it difficult to move on.
17. My parents keep asking me to remarry, but I don’t blame them, because they never knew how much we were in love. They never knew how hard it was to spend a day apart from each other. I need my life and sanity back. I will always love you. Happy birthday to you.
18. Even in death, I will keep talking about how much love we had for each other. The only thing I am happy about is that we were able to pass this love on to our children. I am happy your children knew you before you left. It’s your birthday, and it’s all smiles and fun. Happy birthday, love.
19. There was no love greater than ours; ours was greater than that of our parents. We were so good at doing everything in love and harmony. It’s very hard for me, but I keep trying not to remember some things. I hope you’re holding up over there. Happy birthday to you.
20. There’s no birthday without you. I can’t forget our happy we always were whenever it’s the birthday of anyone of us. Today, instead of being happy, I am really down in sadness. I can’t stop thinking about my husband. I hope it’s all joy over there. Happy birthday, my love.
21. I trust God to throw a big party for you over there because you kept all His commandments when you were here on earth. You were so close to God and served Him till you had your last breath. Trust me to throw a party for the kids too. We are having so much fun, at the moment. Happy birthday, my husband.
22. You never promised to go away from me. Instead, you promised to grow old with me. I still don’t know why you promised to love me forever, but still chose to leave me all alone. I loved you, and I still love you in death. Please, keep praying for me. Happy birthday to you.
23. My love for you was out of this world. You were the air I breathe. You were literally everything to me. Up till now, I can’t stop thinking about our moments together, because they were always fruitful. Thank you for the years you were with me. Happy birthday to you.
24. I won’t stop feeling like life is unfair to me, because it took my husband away. We promised to love and be there for each other till death do us part, but you left so quick. I have carried on from where you stopped, and I hope you are proud of me. Happy birthday, baby.
25. All I have always wanted to do is make you happy, proud and comfortable. Even though I did my bit before you left, I keep feeling I didn’t do enough. My husband, nothing has been easy since your death. I just hope God gives me the strength to carry on. Happy birthday.
26. If only you were here, I would never have had to deal with all these responsibilities alone. You were a sweet man; you gave your all to humanity without holding anything back. Thank you for everything you did for me, our families, and the society at large. Happy birthday.
27. My husband, even though it wasn’t really easy when you were alive, I still prefer it to being alone. Nothing makes sense without you. In fact, I can’t stop thinking about you. If you were alive, the whole place will be lit by now. I need strength to go through this. Happy birthday, all the same.
28. You were the happiest man ever. You spread love everywhere you went. You were never biased in your judgement. You were respectful to everyone, not minding their nationality, tribe or colour. You were indeed a great man, and I’m happy you were celebrated like a champ. Even now, we are celebrating you. Happy birthday to you.
29. Your death still seems like a dream to me. You weren’t sick. You were always with your supplements. I made sure I gave you peace and love, but still, you left me alone with two kids. Things are not easy without you, babe. I hope you are proud of your wife. Happy birthday to you.
30. Everything I own today is as a result of a supportive husband like you. You were a real one. You stood by me through thick and thin. Even when the ridicule was too much, you were still with me. I already had hopes for a future with you, I never knew you would leave so early. Happy birthday to you.
Birthday Greetings for Your Husband in Heaven
This could’ve been a proper birthday greeting if only you were alive. It’s so sad that I have to mourn you very early. Happy birthday, my husband. I’m sure heaven gained an angel the day you left this world.
31. Dear husband, it’s your birthday and we have everyone here. Almost everyone has given their speech, but I am yet to find any who contained bad things about you. None, my love! You were a good man who looked out for people. I’m so happy you are being celebrated even in death. Keep resting in peace, my love.
32. Today, we all (family and friends) have chosen to celebrate your life. You lived a fulfilled life. You made sure you helped as many as possible people reach their goals in life. Sadly, you couldn’t wait to take credits for your good works. I hope God will be fair to you. Happy birthday.
33. I don’t need anyone to tell me, I know you are at the right hand of the Almighty. Till you exited this world, you loved God with all of you. You reached out to so many people and made them give their lives to Christ. You were too good for this world, and I’m glad you are where you deserve to be. Happy birthday.
34. I can’t forget how birthdays are in this family. You always made sure there was a big party. You loved your family and friends till death. You were superhuman. Your contributions to the growth of your people will never be forgotten. Happy birthday, love. Rest on.
35. I can’t forget our special moments together; moments when it’s just you and I talking about our future and everything we planned. Throughout these moments, you never made mention of leaving me alone. I miss you every day, baby. Happy birthday to you.
36. I have been finding it difficult to sleep alone, ever since you left. I can’t do anything on my own without thinking about you. People feel I am doing too much, but they don’t know how much love existed between us. I wish I could see you one last time. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
37. You taught me every single thing about love and confidence. When I thought I wasn’t good enough, you sat me down and told me I was much more than I thought. I am a successful woman today, just because you were my husband. I can’t get my head off the memories we shared. Happy birthday.
38. You were my best friend and confidant. There was nothing I didn’t tell you about me, same with you. We were so open to each other. If anyone had told me I’d be a widow at such a young age, I wouldn’t have believed. Happy birthday, dear. I hope you enjoy yourself today.
39. I know you think about me as much as I do. You loved me more than I did, and it was so obvious. I feel so bad because I thought I could’ve shown you a little more love. You deserved everything you achieved before you left. I will make sure you are never forgotten. Happy birthday.
40. Only God knows what happened on that fateful day. I wish I were there with you; it’s either I saved you or we die together. It would’ve been better off being alone. Anyways, I am happy you lived in peace with everyone when you were here. I’m sure things are better in heaven. Happy birthday to you.
41. Dear husband, even though you are in heaven, I still feel your presence. I know you still sleep and wake up beside me every night and morning. I still can’t believe you are gone, and I never will. I hope you get back soon. Happy birthday to you.
42. Life was easier with you. I was serious with my life because you were a serious man. You never took anything with levity. You made sure you get the job done every time. You were always ready for your tasks. I doubt I will ever be as happy as I was with you. Keep resting, my love. Happy birthday.
43. Everything was perfect between us until death decided to take you away from me. Whenever I look at your photos, I can’t stop crying. We were best friends. I still feel like a part of me is gone forever. I miss you every day, and I wish you can just reappear on your birthday. Happy birthday, babe.
44. Life is meaningless without you. Your love for God and everything He created was superb. A good man like you didn’t deserve to die just like that. I have promised to continue from where you stopped, and I hope to have your blessings. Happy birthday, sweets.
Happy Birthday to My Husband in Heaven Quotes
Dear husband in heaven, it’s so sad and painful that this birthday quote contains past tenses. I always said I can’t imagine my life without you, but now I have no choice but to live without you. Happy birthday.
45. I am very sure you would’ve escaped from heaven if you had your way. You were everything to us, and we hope you never had to leave. It’s your birthday today, and it’s a situation of happiness mixed with sorrow. In all, I hope you find peace with God. Happy birthday to you.
46. I am sure God was pleased with everything you did when you were alive. You made sure to put God first in all you did. You were particularly after heaven than anything else. I can boldly say that you are in heaven. Happy birthday to you.
47. It was never your intention to leave me; I know that because you were so in love with me. You were always rooting for me. You contributed hugely to my growth, and it’s so sad that you are not here when I am making it. You will live forever in my heart. Happy birthday to you.
48. Our kids won’t stop asking where their father is. To be honest, I am tired of telling them you travelled, because they keep asking when you will be back. My husband, will you ever be back? I miss you so much. Happy birthday to you.
49. It’s your birthday and the house is supposed to be full of beautiful people celebrating you, but it’s the other way round; we are mourning instead. It’s been months of living alone in this big house. Even though I am sure you are watching over me, I still wish I could see you again. Happy birthday.
50. I want to thank you for the opportunity of living with an angel for years. I kept telling you how better off you would be without this world because the world doesn’t deserve you. I never knew God was planning to take you home. Today, we rejoice and celebrate you. Happy birthday.
51. No one tells me the truth as you did. Even though it was always very hard to accept, I loved to hear it from you. Thank you for standing by the truth in all your years on earth. I have chosen to live just like you did, so God can be pleased with me. Happy birthday to you, my husband.
52. Today, I choose not to mourn you. I choose to glorify God instead because He knows the best, and that’s what He did, in your case. I am grateful for the privilege to have lived with an angel. Your effect on my life was and is still evident. Happy birthday, my hero.
53. You preferred to go hungry than see any of us starve. You were always there for us, even when you were faring away. You loved your family till you took your last breath. Today, your family is mourning and celebrating you, because you live forever in our hearts. Happy birthday.
54. We were the envy of so many people; both singles and married. Everything was right with our love. We couldn’t do without each other. Importantly, we lived a life of purpose while helping each other up. Even if I later think of remarrying, I doubt it would ever be as sweet as we were. Happy birthday, baby.
55. My love, you were all I had always wanted. God blessed me with you, and you decided to leave me all alone. Without you, my dreams are not valid. We had plans together, but you left me. Now, who do I start planning with? Happy birthday to you. I wish I could see you just one last time.
56. Throughout our lives together, I never stopped thanking God for making our paths cross, because I never knew I would find love in my lifetime. At least, we gave the world a good show and made people understand true love existed. Happy birthday, my partner forever.
57. I will never think of marrying anyone else, ever! You were everything to me, and thinking of settling with another person will only wreck me the more. Thank you for giving me my greatest blessings – our kids. Happy birthday to you.
58. My life is incomplete without you. I only thought fairytales existed in movies, but you gave me my own fairytale. You gave me the most beautiful marriage. I can’t thank you enough. It’s your birthday, and I hope it marks the beginning of my healing. Happy birthday.
Heavenly Birthday Wishes for My Husband
I am sure the angels are singing in heavenly language on your birthday. Heaven gained another angel the day you left this world. Thank you for the time you spent with me. Best wishes, my husband.
59. People keep accusing me of not moving on, but they will never know why. My husband, this is a way of telling you how I feel about your absence in my life. While I deal with the people accusing me of not moving on, I really wish you were still here with me. Happy birthday, all the same.
60. This could’ve been a lovely birthday greeting to my one and only husband, but then it’s so sad because I have to address you with past tenses. The years we spent together will remain the best years of my life. I promise to keep making you proud. Happy birthday to you.
61. One of our plans was to raise our kids in the way of the Lord. At first, I doubted if I would be able to do that alone, but then I have to be strong for you, so you can be proud and happy. Please, don’t stop giving us your blessings. Happy birthday, daddy and husband.
62. I sincerely wish that you didn’t have to go like that. Staying apart wasn’t one of our plans. We had too many beautiful plans together, but we could only execute a little. I hope I can do it all in my lifetime. Happy birthday, my husband. It’s a full house because it’s your birthday.
63. It’s been months without you, baby. The struggle to get my mind off you keeps getting hard and unbearable. I have done so many things like keeping your photos far from me, but I still find myself thinking about you. I can’t wait to be myself again. Happy birthday.
64. People keep complaining about how unkempt I look, but they don’t know what I have to deal with every day of my life. Your death remains a rude shock to me, I can’t seem to get my mind off it. I just hope God helps me to get my life back together. Happy birthday to you.
65. You were hinted that you would be with me just for a while; I actually thought it was going to be forever. Why did you do that? Anyways, I forgive you, because you were once my husband. It’s your birthday, and I can’t stop crying and thinking about you. Happy birthday to you.
66. I will never forget how we met. Our meeting was divinely planned by God, and everything kept falling in place after our marriage. Why did you have to leave when it just started making sense? You didn’t think about how I was going to feel? I forgive you because I know you are in a better place. Happy birthday.
67. Shit happens and life goes on, but why has my own life refused to move on after your death? I have mourned and did all I could as your wife, but I still find it hard to move on. God knows I didn’t do anything bad to you throughout our marriage together. I hope I can move on from here. Happy birthday to you.
68. Baby, tell me you are proud of me. Tell me you are happy about my growth. Tell me you are happy to see me do well. I have been able to summon the courage to move on, because I know that is what you want, and you deserve to see more of my success. Happy birthday, my love. I miss you too much.
69. Life was fair to us. When others complained, we had it all good and rosy. Not until death decided to take you away. My life has never remained the same. Right now, I am confused about how to move on. I have done all I could but it seems we are stuck together forever. Happy birthday, baby.
70. Life was sweeter with you. I never had to beg anyone for anything, because my husband was always there. You were my go-to person any time any day. I’m glad your life was worth it. Happy birthday to you. Please, keep watching over me.
71. You were the softest and most easygoing man I knew. You were never authoritative, not even to those who worked for you. You were a blessing to everyone. Even in death, I am still proud of you, because people won’t stop talking about how great you were. Happy birthday.
72. My husband, I thought we were going to spend our lives together. I thought we were going to solve problems together. I thought we were going to travel around the world together. Though we did all of these and more, it was for the shortest period of time. Happy birthday to you.
Wishing My Husband Happy Birthday in Heaven
I keep wondering why you have to travel all the way to heaven without holding me. My life has no meaning without you. It’s not a happy birthday here, but I hope it is in heaven. Wishing you the best, my husband.
73. I sincerely hope that I would find a man like you again. If we had just one child together, I wouldn’t have thought about remarrying. I doubt I would love the next man as much as I loved you. Happy birthday, my sweetheart. I wish you could just wake up, so I can erase these thoughts off my mind.
74. I have lost count of how many times we won together. We were the best business partners ever. There was no form of envy between us. We clapped for each other, each time any of us won. How do I cope without you, baby? Happy birthday to you.
75. These kids literally cry every day when asking for their dad. This has made it even more difficult for me to move on. I have tried to explain things to them, but they don’t seem to get it, since they are still very young. We miss you every day, my husband. Happy birthday to you.
76. I know it must be a celebration galore in heaven right now because it’s your birthday. As your wife, I was even more inspired by all your works and everything you did while you were here. I just want to continue from where you stopped. Happy birthday to you.
77. It’s your birthday, but I am not sure if I should be happy or sad. This is the first birthday you wouldn’t be celebrating with us. I think celebrating it with God will make it more beautiful and colourful. Happy birthday my king. We miss you so much.
78. I have been really depressed and sad, ever since you left. Up till now, I still find it hard to believe that you are gone. You lived peacefully with everyone. I keep hoping you will come knocking on this door someday. Happy birthday, my husband. I want to be exactly where you are. I love you.
79. Family and friends keep talking about how much you imparted their lives before you signed out of this life. No one has anything bad to say about you. You lived a life full of grace and love for everyone. I wish I could be like you. Happy birthday.
80. It’s your birthday, and as the celebrant, you are not here. I am not used to celebrating my husband’s birthday alone. We have always celebrated together. Why did you have to leave? I’m scared of being miserable for the rest of my life because I am nothing without you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
81. It would’ve been a happy birthday, if only you were here. How do you expect me to celebrate you alone? How do you expect me to deal with your absence? It’s very hard to accept that you are gone forever. How I wish that accident didn’t take your life. Happy birthday.
82. You were the only one who knew everything about me. I made my life your business. You never used anything against me. I sincerely wish cancer never took you away from me. Now I have to deal with loneliness for the rest of my life. Happy birthday to you.
83. You were the man who did everything to make me happy and comfortable. You never kept anything away from me. You made your life an open book, even to everyone who knew you. Some called you a fool, but you never cared. Your death still seems like a dream to me. Happy birthday to you.
84. Sometimes, I feel you didn’t really die. I feel God just wanted to test my patience and see how much I love you, but then, the more I think, the more I have to accept that you are not coming back. I miss you every day, and I will love you till I say my last prayer. Happy birthday.
85. Even though I was almost always wrong, you never felt the need to yell at me. You loved me even more than your blood sisters. You corrected me with so much love. You will continue to be my greatest blessing, no matter what. Happy birthday to you. I know I will come out strong. I miss you.
86. Nothing has ever been as difficult as dealing with the acceptance of your death. I fight myself every day because I feel I wasn’t really there for you. A guilty conscience will never let me rest. You deserved more than I gave you. Please forgive me for not loving you enough. Happy birthday to you.
Quotes for Husband Birthday in Heaven
I loved you when you were alive, and up till now, I haven’t stopped. Nothing will ever make me stop loving you. I know you are worth more than this birthday quote, but it’s hard to come up with something better. Happy birthday, my husband.
87. I know it’s your birthday, but how do I move past the fact that I am never going to set my eyes on you anymore? I keep fighting it, but it’s hard. I don’t know what else to do. I just want to stop crying and thinking, so I can focus on having my sanity back. Happy birthday, my husband.
88. The times we spent together was everything and more. There was no time you failed to listen to me. We cried together, we laughed together, we shopped together, we ate together, we did everything together. Now, who will do all these with me? I miss you, my love. Happy birthday.
89. Today is supposed to be your birthday, but it is what it is; I can’t stop crying. I don’t know how to go through this alone. I wasn’t made for this, so it’s difficult for me. My people have tried their best, but I wouldn’t just allow myself. Happy birthday, hubby.
90. I have lost so many things and people, but not to the point of death. I have never had to mourn over anyone. Then why should the first person be my husband? I feel life is so unfair to me. I wish this burden could be lifted off me. Happy birthday, Sweetheart. I miss you so much.
91. I know you can see me and you probably are not happy with how bad I have turned. I’m still learning to deal with living without you forever. It’s hard, but I have to. How are you holding up? I miss you so much, especially when you are not here on your birthday. Happy birthday.
92. I could remember how I will wake up very early on your birthday and start praying for you. After praying, I will whisper sweet words to your ears, then you will wake up and kiss me on my forehead. It’s so sad that I have to remember those days, but I can’t experience them anymore. Happy birthday.
93. Even when you weren’t sure if I would marry you, you still made sacrifices for me. You loved me even before I started loving you. You made sure I never lacked anything. You were really there for me, and it’s sad I might never get lucky anymore. Happy birthday to you.
94. By now, we would have been toasting so many beautiful things, because it’s your birthday. But since you are not here, who do I have a toast with? Oh, life is so unfair without you, but our memories keep me going. Happy birthday to you, my husband.
95. I don’t even know how to celebrate your birthday alone, because it has never happened. Even if you were far away, you will always find your way home on your birthday. Now, there’s no such thing as that anymore. It’s just me. I will try to feel good today. Happy birthday to you.
96. You were the first man I fell in love with, and I am sure you will be the last. No man has ever made me feel like a queen. You were literally all over me when you were alive. I’m scared I might not get the needed strength to move on. Happy birthday to you.
97. How exactly do I move on from all of these? You know I have always been a strong woman, but this seems to be more than my power. I am sure it’s hard for you too. Please try to move on, so it can be easy for me. Happy birthday, my husband.
98. It will always be a pleasure to have met you in my lifetime; it will always be a blessing. You blessed my life in so many ways, and this keeps helping me to be a blessing to others. No, I couldn’t have chosen another man for a husband. Happy birthday to you.
99. I have never pictured a life without you because I always thought you would be here forever. I never knew it would come to a point where I will have to live alone. You will continue to live in my heart, no matter what. Happy birthday to you. I miss you, my husband.
100. I bless God because I was able to meet an angel in my lifetime. Not only did I meet you, but I also fell in love and got married to you. There’s no greater blessing anywhere than this. Thank you for blessing me with your presence. Happy birthday to you, hubby. I miss you. Till we meet to part no more.
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the happy birthday wishes for my husband in heaven up there help you express exactly how you feel on your husband’s birthday. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment. Also, share it with anyone who might need it. Thanks.
In heaven husband quotes my
Surprisingly light, and carried almost effortlessly in one hand), I began my main verbal maneuver. The main tactic came down to the fact that with questions on the topic of education and upbringing, moral values at school and at home, then and now, to. Bring her to what all this was started for.
You will also like:
- Gentle giants dog food
- What is the rinnegan
- Iron mn homes for sale
- Adopt me pink egg
- Paw patrol fishing tackle box
- Bell county vaccine booking
Gray ribbed Nike, nor. I do not roll against the green Adidas, and even a very old beha will make, on. th, a new shahu - I give a grudge ". other friends keep up with the best (in the sense: they suck someone without hitting, drink like shoemakers, forgetting who they gave.
It last time and, naturally, vividly discuss how some of their common acquaintances fell under three guys right away, and how she forgot about it).