|1 star||Frommer's Recommended|
|2 stars||Frommer's Very Highly Recommended|
|3 stars||Frommer's Exceptional|
About Our System
Frommer's only recommends things we think you will enjoy and that will make your trip both authentic and unforgettable. Our experts personally appraise each choice in terms of their overall enthusiasm for it.
Our star system does not denote hotel amenities but it does denote the level of our approval. A place with one star is worth a look—after all, it made the list. A rating of two stars means it's excellent, and three stars is the highest praise we give.
Top Ocean City, MD Bars for Any Kind of Night Out
People drive for hundreds of miles to get to the world-famous beaches of Ocean City, Maryland. The Boardwalk is one of the best in the country, nationally recognized in several notable newspapers and magazines, and the ocean, bay and proximity to the Assateague Island National Seashore gives beachgoers plenty of options for things to do.
The fun, however, doesn’t end when the goes down.
Ocean City is also home to dozens of incredible bars and nightclubs , from the sprawling, legendary oasis of Seacrets, to smaller and more intimate local gems like the Cork Bar. Live music a staple at the majority of the bars throughout the busy summer season, and the craft beer movement has reached the town, meaning IPAs are now just as present as orange crushes and margaritas.
Whatever you’re looking for in nightlife, you’ll find it here at the beach.
Here are our top 10 favorite bars in Ocean City.
Seacrets - 117 49th Street - 410-524-4900 - Seacrets
About the size of a small town, Seacrets is essentially several bars and nightclubs all under one roof, including several stages and even an outdoor area where you can float on the bay in an inner tube while sipping a signature rumrunner.
The main indoor stage draws top-flight regional and national entertainment throughout the summer, and the new onsite distillery (which also offers tours) produces an original line of gin, two kinds of vodka and three kinds of rum.
There’s nothing else in the resort quite like it, and maybe only a handful of nightclubs in the world that can boast so many and such diverse amenities. Regardless of what kind of ambiance you’re looking for, there’s likely something here that will live up to it.
Fager’s Island - 201 60th Street - 410-524-5500 - Fager’s Island
Second only in scope to Seacrets, Fager’s Island is an incredibly versatile bar and restaurant that toes the line between fine dining, dance club and — several times per season — the host of large, local festivals.
Fager’s has long been a champion of craft brewers in the area and regularly features local standouts like Burley Oak from Berlin, Evolution from Salisbury, and Dogfish Head from Milton, Delaware. The dinner menu is a perennial award winner, and more than 30 wines are available by the glass.
Outdoor deck seating is available, and the view and entertainment at sunset is unequaled on the resort.
45th Street Taphouse - 4507 Coastal Highway - 443-664-2201 - 45th Street Taphouse
The Taphouse, one of the newest venues in Ocean City, is a veritable paradise for craft-beer lovers. The bayfront dining bar boasts three dozen different craft beers on draft, with beer-inspired pub cuisine such as homemade pretzels served with Guinness mustard and Natty Boh cheese.
Assaowoman Bay Brewing Co., who brews on the premises, is also featured on draft alongside dozens of other local and regional favorites.
Coconut’s Beach Bar & Grill - 3701 Atlantic Avenue - 410-289-6846 - Coconut’s
Although there are several pool bars in the resort, Coconuts is one of the largest and most popular,serving up drinks and offering live music on the patio daily.
Signature frozen drinks and a “crush” bar provide additional refreshing ways to cool off during the dog days of summer, and the pool is a refreshing change of pace once the beaches get too crowded or you’re looking to vary up your relaxation.
Buxy’s Salty Dog Saloon - 2707 Philadelphia Avenue - 410-289-0973 - Buxy’s Salty Dog Saloon
Billed as a “home away from home” for Pittsburgh fans, the Salty Dog is a blue-collar paradise for Steelers, Pirates and Penguins fans. The restaurant features plenty of beers, as well as Pennsylvania food favorites like pierogis and, of course, several takes on the “Pitts” Burgher.
311 Talbot Street
Just off the beach, downtown on the bayside, M.R. Ducks is a hideaway built right on the docks overlooking the bay. During the peak season, live music is a staple and the atmosphere can quickly become electric.
The bar menu includes appetizers, steamers, bar favorites and famous wings, and signature drink, the Chug-a-Duck, is served in a plastic duck decoy.
Cork Bar 3 Wicomico Street
Established in 1964, the enduring Cork Bar promises “the coldest beer in town.” Standard pub fare is cooked up on the grill, and pool tables, shuffleboard and electronic darts provide plenty of entertainment.
(And don’t forget to check out the jukebox, packed with enough variety to move even the most discriminating listeners to dancing.)
Shenanigan’s Bar & Grille
309 North Atlantic Avenue
Shenanigan’s Bar & Grille
Your Irish eyes will smile once you’re inside Shenanigan’s, a virtual slice of the emerald isle itself. Boxty, cockles, bangers and mash and fish and chips lend authenticity to the menu, and there’s always plenty of Guinness on tap.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day any day — or night — of the year.
108 South Boardwalk
Purple Moose Saloon
Hard-driving, classic rock & roll is the name of the game inside the Purple Moose Saloon, with live entertainment rocking the main stage every night of the week. It’s a great spot during the annual Bike Week, or any time you feel like letting your hair down and turning up to “11.”
Original Greene Turtle
11601 Coastal Highway
Original Greene Turtle
Opened in 1976, the original Green Turtle here spawned franchises across Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and New York.
The celebrated menu includes Angus beef hamburgers, crab cakes and crabby melts, steaks, soups and salads. A separate bar menu is offered with even more house favorites, and drink specials run from 3-7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Come see how a local favorite turned into a successful regional chain, with locations across the Mid-Atlantic and a friendly, inviting atmosphere that welcomes both residents and vacationers.
Check Out OC Nightlife!
Whatever your nightlife destination, the Princess Bayside Beach Hotel offers convenient accommodations.
Located in midtown on 48th Street, it offers guest access to a private beach, with kayaks and other water sports equipment rentable from a nearby center. A game room and attached restaurant, Finnigan’s Irish Pub & Eatery, offers seasonal entertainment, and a heated indoor pool and rooftop pool bar round out the ample amenities.
Coupons and specials are available on the website, including discounted packages for three-, four- and five-night stays, 15-25% off stays of three nights or more, and deals on dining at Finnigan’s.
Don’t forget to take advantage of Princess Bayside’s advanced booking options for the most choices, and for a full listing of happenings in the area, visit our events page.
- Raleigh 20 inch mountain bike
- Primer for cabinets home depot
- Are soccer socks compression socks
- Pathfinder magic item guide
I do love Seacrets on the bay during the day as we go there every summer, yet every summer it becomes less and less fun for me and my friends. I went to Macky’s a couple of years ago and we had a great time and meant to go back but always failed. We ended up going this year and we were all so glad that we did. A party of 8 of us had a blast! The bayside at night was fun and definitely a refreshing change from Seacrets. The bartenders are crazy fast here and it never got too packed for a nightclub where we wanted to leave too soon. My boyfriend noted it as a place where the patrons actually have souls and you can talk to them as opposed to the zombies at Seacrets that are just hitting on everyone.
Visited August 2015
Clubs md dance ocean city
Ocean Club Night Club
10100 Coastal Hwy, Inside Horizons Oceanfront Restaurant, Ocean City
accepts credit cards
many vegetarian options
good for groups
good for kids
good for dinner
private lot parking
happy hour specials
open to all
crab cake dinner
pistachio encrusted tuna
Reviews for Ocean Club Night Club
|Friday||7PM - 12AM|
|Saturday||7PM - 12AM|
Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.
- Home - Are you a teen who wants to dance while in Ocean City Maryland? H2O is Ocean City's ONLY Teen Dance club for kids 20 years old and under. Different parties each night with MTV celebrities every Wednesday night all summer long. Let the party begin!
- Private Parties - Looking for a teen party space? H20 now available for private parties! Sweet 16, Birthdays, Special Occasions and more. No party too big or small. Call 410-430-0433 for more information and pricing.
- Party Pics - What is the underage night club in Ocean City Maryland really like? Check out photos of teens over the years dancing and partying on our dance floor. If you are ages 15 to 20, then check out H20 Night Club and enjoy our theme parties and our foam parties!
- The Vids - Want to see what H20 Under 21 night club is like? Check out the latest videos of ages 15-20 dancing at our great parties. Grab your ID and your friends and head down to Ocean City MD on Senior Week or any night of the summer to get the party started.
- Nightly Events - What is going on at H20 Nite Club tonight? If you are ages 15-20, check out the happenings at this Ocean City MD under age nightclub tonight! We have something going on in summer time every night of the week with special events especially for Senior Week! Come check us out!
- Insider Info - Follow along on social media for H20 Nite Club for teens in Ocean City MD. Check out photos, the latest events and special guest, our theme parties and more. For ages 15-20, this night club is banging.
- FAQS - Want to go in H20 and 21? Unfortunately, anyone entering H2O must be at least 15 years old and cannot be over 20. There are no exceptions. If you are older than 18, H2O requires some form of ID. If no ID, you must have a school ID or be with a parent to help identify your age.
- Discounts - Get discounts on Senior Week T-shirts and admission to H20 Nite Club in Ocean City MD. Whether you here for Senior Week or you are just here with your family or on your own, if you are under 21 years old - you can dance the night away at this underage teen dance club for ages 15 and up!
- Discount Pass - Fill out our online form to get your discount pass for savings at H20 Under 21 Night Club. Come dance at one of our themed nights, foam parties and special events throughout Senior Week and the Summertime.
- Accessibility - H20 Night Club is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities.
- Fitbit versa lite size mm
- Star wars redbox release date
- Give back bundle valorant
- Suzuki eiger 400 aftermarket parts
- 25 inch blinds home depot
- 1600cc air cooled vw engine
Ocean City, MD
Nightlife and Entertainment in Ocean City
For the late night crowd, find happy hours, live music, pubs, and great entertainment, plan and enjoy a night out on the town during your visit to Ocean City and find out what’s happening at your favorite beach hangout.
Ocean City Entertainment Complexe featuring Restaurant, Bar, Nightclub & Hotel. The style of Jamaica U.S.A.— ever since we first got...
Mr Ducks Bar & Grille
M.R. Ducks Bar and Grille in downtown Ocean City, Maryland is located on 311 Talbot Street and the bay. Just...
Mackys Bayside Bar & Grill
Macky’s has been fortunate over the years to develop some wonderful relationships with its customers that transcend the typical customer...
Fagers Island Nightlife
Live Bands, Deck Parties, Special Events, Drink Specials... it's always time to party at Fager's Island. Don't miss our Monday...
Harborside Bar & Grill
Why Harborside? Cause its good to have fun.. We are family friendly. Casual atmosphere, and our orange crushes, well they...
H20 Under 21 Dance Club
H2O is Ocean City's ONLY Under 20 Dance Club. Different parties each night with MTV celebrities every Wednesday night all...
Rare & Rye
Want a nice dinner in OCMD with a great selection of unique libations? Check out the best selection of whiskey,...website menu
Skye Bar & Grille
Sip creative cocktails, dine on fresh seafood and take in the views of the ocean, bay and everything in between....
You might also be interested in: