1. MARKETPLACE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, BEHAVIORS (KSB) UTILIZATION AAR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF KSBs. The Army Talent Management Task Force (ATMTF) will conduct DCS AARs on 9 May and 14 May to solicit feedback from S1/G1/J1, and Unit Strength Managers regarding MER Movement Cycle in order to improve the KSB options and functionality within AIM2. Visit the following link for access instructions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
2. EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DIVISION (EOD) REQUEST TO CHANGE DA PAM , AND AR TO ALLOW ALL EOD QUALIFIED SOLDIERS FULLTIME WEAR OF THE EOD BRASSARD. The memo at the following link from the Army G-1 approves a change to AR , Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia, and DA PAM , Guide to the Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia, paragraph a, to allow fulltime wear of the EOD Brassard by all qualified EOD Soldiers. This change will be reflected in the next update of AR and DA PAM https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
3. HRC, OPMD AC JOINT NOMINATIONS PROCESS. HRC, OPMD AC Joint Nominations Process will change with the Distribution Cycle. All Joint Duty Assignment list (JDAL) positons will be fully migrated to the AIM Marketplace. HRC will apply a standardized “JDAL” label in all markets where VOU Joint REQs are advertised. Units that select “Interested” on “JDAL” labeled officers have concurred with the nomination and do not require a Joint Nomination Memorandum. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
4. U.S. ARMY SERGEANTS MAJOR ACADEMY FELLOWSHIP (USASMA) PROGRAM, FY The NCO Leadership Center of Excellence (NCOL CoE) and the U.S Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA) Fellowship Program is targeted for Sergeants Major who have potential and a strong desire to be an educator of future Sergeants Major. Selected candidates will pursue a Master’s Degree in Lifelong Learning and Adult Education through Pennsylvania State University (Penn State) or a Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Both degree programs are 30 semester hour online programs. The U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy Fellowship Program Selection Panel will convene August at Fort Bliss, Texas, to establish a best qualified list to present to the Commandant, NCOL CoE for final selection of Fellows. Visit the following link for more information and application instructions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
5. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE , APR UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Apr Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
6. AMENDMENT TO UNITED STATES ARMY NORTH PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES OUTSTANDING UNIT CITATION. United States Army North was awarded the Public Health Services Outstanding Unit Citation for the period of 23 August 01 December If you were a Uniformed Service Member that supported/participated in hurricane operations with United States Army North during this time period, IAW DA Pam , paragraph , you are authorized to wear this award on your uniform. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
7. COMMAND/INSTALLATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation noted.
a. 99TH DIV (R) SOLDIER READINESS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (SRIP), SRP JUL , JB MDL, NJ. The 99th DIV (R) Soldier Readiness Improvement Program has changed the July Location from Richmond, VA to JBMDL, NJ. The program is designed to increase Soldier Medical and Administrative Readiness in the units within the 99th DIV (R) footprint. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE , REIMBURSEMENT FOR STATE LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION COSTS FOR THE SPOUSE OF A SOLDIER ARISING FROM A PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION, 1 MAY This directive establishes policy for the authorized reimbursement for State licensure and certification costs for a spouse pursuant to the permanent change of station or permanent change of assignment of a Soldier sponsor to another State. This directive is effective retroactively to the date of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year (12 December ) and applies to the Regular Army, Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and U.S. Army Reserve. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE , FISCAL YEAR SIGNAL BRANCH OFFICER (25A, FA 26, WARRANT OFFICER) PROGRAMS, ISSUED: [4/30/ PM]. This message announces the procedures for Signal Branch personnel requesting consideration for highly competitive Signal academic programs in FY20 and pertains to the following programs: Non-MEL4 fellowships at the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), Advanced Civil Schooling Program (ACS), and Training With Industry (TWI). This message pertains only to active component Signal Branch 25A Officers, FA 26 Officers, and series Warrant Officers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
b. MILPER MESSAGE , REPORTING TIMES AND EARLY ARRIVAL DURING REASSIGNMENT, ISSUED: [4/30/ PM]. This MILPER message will expire 31 March and supersedes MILPER message and reiterates the policies concerning reporting times and early arrival for Active Component and USAR Active Guard Reserve (AGR) officers and enlisted personnel. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
c. MILPER MESSAGE , AMENDMENT 1 FISCAL YEAR (FY21) COLONEL (COL) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) COMMAND BOARD, ISSUED: [4/30/ PM]. Paragraph 3c of MILPER Message is amended to read: AIM 2 web site link: https://aim.hrc.army.mil/. Paragraph 9b(1) of MILPER Message is amended to read: The U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory (USAARL) Fort Rucker, AL, is only available to 61N, Flight Surgeon and 67J, Aerial Evacuation Medical Officer with ASI 8X (M6AR). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
d. MILPER MESSAGE , AMENDMENT TO MILPER MESSAGE , CALENDAR YEAR (CY) UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) AND ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) COMMAND BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [4/30/ PM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
e. MILPER MESSAGE , FISCAL YEAR (FY) 20 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) OPERATION AND FORCE SUSTAINMENT, SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) COMMAND BOARDS ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [5/1/ AM]. A Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Centralized Selection board will convene to consider eligible Lieutenant Colonels (LTC) for assignment to battalion-level command of the SFAB projected for fill in FY Opt-in board: Eligible officers must take action to be considered for the FY20 LTC SFAB CSL selection board. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
f. MILPER MESSAGE , FISCAL YEAR (FY) UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [5/1/ AM]. This message announces eligibility, application instructions, administrative instructions and points of contact for the FY19 USAR Officer SSC Selection Board which convenes on 17 July This is an “Opt-Out” board; all eligible officers will be boarded unless they choose to “Opt-Out” prior to the convene date of the board. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
g. MILPER MESSAGE , FISCAL YEAR (FY19) REGULAR ARMY (RA) AND UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE, ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (USAR (AGR)) COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR (CSM)/SERGEANT MAJOR (SGM) EVALUATION BOARD, ISSUED: [5/1/ PM]. A HQDA board is scheduled to convene on 27 August , to consider records of Regular Army and United States Army Reserve (Active Guard Reserve) Noncommissioned Officers (NCOs) in the ranks of Command Sergeant Major (CSM) and Sergeant Major (SGM). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
h. MILPER MESSAGE , FISCAL YEAR (FY21) COL/GS15 EQUIVALENT ARMY ACQUISITION CORPS (AAC) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND/KEY BILLET BOARD, ISSUED: [5/2/ AM]. A selection board will convene 29 July – 2 August to consider US Army AC and USAR Component: AR-AGR and ARNGUS Title 10 AGR Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels promotable, and DOD Civilians for assignment to Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) Centralized Selection List (CSL) Command/Key Billet designated positions projected for FY Opt-in board: Eligible officers must take action to be considered for the FY21 COL/GS15 AAC CSL selection board. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
i. MILPER MESSAGE , JANUARY HQDA OCS SELECTION PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [5/2/ PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/
j. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE , ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY SELECT RECRUITERS (DASR) ENHANCED TOUR EXTENSION PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the AIP DASR Enhanced Tour Extension Program, effective 4 January https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy19/msghtm
k. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE , TERMINATION OF HAZARDOUS DUTY INCENTIVE PAY (PARACHUTE DUTY) DURING A PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION. The purpose of this message is to provide information on when to terminate Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Parachute Duty) pay when in a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Status. Effective immediately, Soldiers currently receiving parachute duty pay via competent orders and receives a PCS assignment to a new permanent duty station (PDS), the parachute duty pay will continue until they arrive at the new PDS. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
l. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE , DJMS-AC June Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of June https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy19/msghtm
m. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE , DJMS-RC June Production Schedule. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of June https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy19/msghtm
FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS. We continue to recruit all Army component Soldiers for missions around the globe. All positions are open to all Army Components unless otherwise specified. This post lists positions which are overdue and are critical vacancies. They are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. Our full working list of requirements is also attached for full visibility. Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. We will update this posting bi-weekly to provide the most up to date opportunities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. RD MOBILIZATION SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER VACANCIES, BARRIGADA, GUAM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
b. TPU VACANCIES LOGCAP PROFESSIONALS 4TH LOGCAP SUPPORT BATTALION (LSBN) ATHENS, GEORGIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
c. 1ST BATTALION, 10TH SPECIAL FORCES GROUP (AIRBORNE) COADOS POSITION, SGT-SFC/36B, FINANCE NCO, STUTTGART, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/
d. TH ORDNANCE DETACHMENT GRAYLING, MICHIGAN ARNG M-DAY E8 VACANCY FIRST SERGEANT (89D5M). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
e. MULTIPLE TPU OFFICER, WO, AND NCO VACANCIES ST MOBILIZATION SUPPORT BATTALION (MSB), ANCHORAGE, AK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
f. EXECUTIVE OFFICER ND EXPEDITIONARY SIGNAL BATTALION, BALTIMORE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
g. 7TH MSC HHC COMMANDER VACANCY (CPT/MAJ), KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
h. NATIONAL GUARD BUREAU, JA-OFFICE OF COMPLEX INVESTIGATIONS, ADOS POSITION, 1LT-COL OR MSG-SGM, INVESTIGATOR (MULTIPLE POSITIONS), JOINT BASE ANDREWS, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
i. TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND, TPU, LTC/01A, EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY, VICKSBURG, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
j. ST CA BDE DEPUTY COMMANDER VACANCY, LTC/CA, KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
k. USAR EOA PROGRAM MANAGER MAJ(P) OR LTC USACAPOC(A) FT BRAGG. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC
Please follow and like us:
What is AR ?
If you’ve purchased or been issued an Army uniform recently, you’ve probably heard the term “AR Compliant.” But what exactly does it mean?
Formally titled “Wear and Appearance of Army Uniform and Insignia,” AR is the go-to regulation for how to look in uniform, addressing everything from male and female hair length to hiding visible tattoos to how to hold an umbrella. It serves as the outline for general uniform wear, with reference to more detail regulations for particular items and their individual regulations.
Updated in June , the latest Army Regulation replaced seven previous regulations dating back as far as July Within each uniform category are “pamphlets,” as the Army calls them, that go into much greater detail about each piece of the uniform.
One such pamphlet, DA PAM outlines regulations for sleeve length, colors, accessory options, which tops and bottoms go together, and other details of the various styles of uniforms, from dress to combat, including how and where to display medals and ribbons and other details.
Among the regulations are the requirements for which boots are acceptable to be worn with the Army Combat Uniform (ACU). The Army issues boots, but soldiers are also allowed to purchase and wear their own so long as they are within uniform standards.
Section outlines the color and material requirements for the optional boots that soldiers may purchase:
“As an option, Soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to that of the Army combat boot (tan), as authorized by the commander. The boots must be between 8 to 10 inches in height and made of tan flesh-side out cattlehide leather, with a plain toe and a soling system matching the color of the tan upper materials. Rubber and polyether polyurethane are the only outsole materials that are authorized. The soling materials will not exceed 2 inches in height, when measured from the bottom of the outsole, and will not extend up the back of the heel or boot or over the top of the toe. The exterior of the boot upper will not contain mesh but will be constructed of either all leather or a combination of leather and nonmesh fabric. Soldiers may wear optional boots in lieu of the Army combat boot (tan), as authorized by the commander; however, they do not replace issue boots as a mandatory possession item.”
Wearing any boots not in compliance with AR is a violation of the Army’s uniform policy. When selecting boots, such as Propper’s Series or Series , check to be sure they are AR compliant.
Tell us what you think of the Army’s new grooming changes
This week, the Army announced some long-awaited changes to its grooming and uniform standards in an effort to be more inclusive.
Changes include allowing women to wear long ponytails or braids during training or while wearing tactical equipment (as long as it’s tucked into the back of their shirts); removing the minimum hair length for women; allowing women to wear “professional” lipstick and nail polish; and allowing them to wear earrings in their combat uniforms (but not when in a training or combat environment).
The update is also removing racist or offensive language from AR and updates the images included in the regulation with “specific examples” of the new standards.
We know what the senior leaders think, but we want to know what you think. Really! What do you like, dislike, or wish had been included in the update; what are the people in your unit saying this week? Do you think the Army got this right? Let us know below, and we may include it in a story.
Alternatively, you can reach out to me directly if you want to share your thoughts, but don’t want your name included: [email protected]
Featured photo: A female Soldier poses for an example photo with long hair while wearing tactical headgear to illustrate an upcoming change in Army grooming and appearance standards. (U.S. Army)
Perfectly well - it happened more than once to lift it up in my arms - and as a joke (in which, as usual, there is some joke), and carrying it through the ditch or, for example, pulling it out into the boat (and when with a friend together, each one took off with one hand)), but not at all skinny.
How she managed it - it's a dark matter, rather, because of her youth and the constant "turbo mode" of the body - she was. (or maybe even now, she has not seen for a long time, for a very long time) fidget and lively.
2019 ar 670 1
And, having rummaged a lot over the usual "inventions", as the most heavily smokers joked alongside, my friend and I opened two small beautiful boxes. Everyone gasped. Two gilded pistols were laid on the deep shell.SMA Grinston Discusses AR 670-1 Grooming Standards - Live Town Hall
The wife went to wash first. At that time I was sitting outside near the door of the carriage, once again reflecting on what had happened last evening, while the soldiers were quietly discussing something. A little further away. Suddenly Paykko separated from them and came up to me. Allow me to appeal, Comrade Lieutenant.
- 1960 chevy truck model kit
- Florida king bed city furniture
- Old nutone kitchen exhaust fan
- Benjamin moore warm gray
- For rent fort collins
- Sandie jones books in order
- Tools of the trade griddle
- Beauty consultant jobs near me
- Lg aristo 4 factory reset
- 24 inch terra cotta planter
- Vintage southern girl names
My second shock happened when I showed an impromptu striptease to a client. The negro began to undress, and when he took off his pants, my throat caught. I have never seen such a large member, he already stood like a pillar.