Chevy/GMC // RC88 Headache Rack w/ Integrated Taillights & Dura PODs
(0) Reviews: Write first review
HEADACHE RACK FEATURES
- RC88 Headache Rack-Double Frame Construction
- Scratch Resistant Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
- Advanced Corrosion Resistant T6 Billet Aluminum One-of-a-Kind Tubing
- Wide Profile 4"x2" Rectangular Octagon Radius & Tapered Tubing
- Satin Black T6 Billet Aluminum Mesh-Diamond InterCrimp
- TIG Welded Reinforced Mesh for Maximum Strength & Longevity
- Exclusive Resilient Mesh Flexes to Resist Dents & Corrosion
- Triple Chrome Plated T Stainless Studs on Center Frame
- Studs are Extremely Resilient, Corrosion Resistant, & Sealed with Nickel
- Removable Opening for Convenient Window Pass Through
- Royalty Core Machined on Both Side Plates
- Four Clear Lens 6'' Mounted Taillights-2 White LED's & 2 Red LED's
- White LED's Light up Area When Backing Up or Loading Cargo
- 2 Vision X Dura LED POD Lights
- Headache Rack is Compatible with Truck Boxes & Some Bed Covers
- Beefy 24" Bed Rail Mounting Plates Perfect for Truck Boxes
- Fully Adjustable Mounting Brackets Move Outward or Inward
- Custom Options Available, Choose Your Options to the Right when Ordering
- Included Stainless Mounting Hardware & Simple Installation
- Top of the Line Precision Quality
Royalty Core's RC88 Headache Racks replicate the image of their incredible custom grilles for the ultimate appearance. Royalty Core's T6 Billet Aluminum Mesh enables maximum rearview visibility and keeps your cab cooler from sun-rays. The same custom studs from their grilles hold a removable centerpiece for slider window access. The RC88 Headache Rack is essential for the final line of defense against cargo crashing through your truck's back window in the event of emergency braking, collision, or bumps._The RC88 is a quick and easy install and is removable in minutes with superior adjustable mounting engineered to withstand heavy duty off road use. The RC88 is ideal for carrying long cargo and a beefy support tube runs across the bottom to prevent ATV tires from bending the front of your truck box out of shape. Each RC88 headache rack is designed to fit your exact truck model and is not one rack fits all.You can order your RC88 with or without knobs, matching cab height or standard, and custom Royalty Core logos add the ultimate touch. The RC88 is built in house using One-of-a-Kind 4x 2 Octagon wide profile T6 Billet tubing laid out in a heavy duty double framed construction for literally the toughest headache rack on the market. The RC88 features T6 billet aluminum heavy gauge Super Mesh which is corrosion resistant and flexible to better prevent denting in the event of cargo contact. The RC88 has 24 inch base plates compatible with all bed toolboxes and custom brackets are available for warning lights, signs, beacons, flags, and lights as an upgradable option. Finishes available are scratch resistant satin black, gloss black, or raw to be finished locally. The RC88 Headache Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
- World Class Quality by Royalty Core Built by Hand in the USA-No Comparison
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Technology Engineered into the Complete Construction
- Royalty Core Offers Custom Designed Logos and Rack Elements for the Ultimate Touch
- Superior Mounting Brackets use Factory Mounting Points for the Cleanest Installation Available
- Race Proven Diamond Mesh Accelerates Airflow for More Engine Power & Cooler Temperatures
- Innovative Studs have Secondary Option with Set Screws Built into the Head for Extra Dimension
- Includes Installation Hardware & Easy to Follow Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty Advantage-Royalty Core Guarantee
- Item Requires Shipping
- W” x H” x L”
Total Reviews (0)
GMC Trucks and If They Work with Magnum Headache Racks
Ahhh. There’s nothing like that new truck smell – especially when you’re driving your new GMC Truck off the lot. With an average consumer review of out of 5 stars, the GMC Trucks are a solid win. You know what goes well with that new truck? Accessories.
If you’re like us and you can’t wait to customize your new truck with a few accessories, you might be struggling to find accessories that fit your new truck. But we’ve got good news. If you’re in the market for an aftermarket headache rack, we’ve got the breakdown on what will work with your shiny new GMC toy.
New Year, New Features
So, what’s so different about the new GMC Trucks? Well, for one, they’ve loaded it up with a smorgasbord of updated technology to make your life easier – including 15 different camera views to give you all the visuals you need while towing.
If you’re wanting to find the right headache rack, there’s one primary feature that you need to keep in mind: the rearview camera. If you haven’t spotted the rearview camera yet, it’s not easy to identify from a distance. GMC did a doozy of a job tucking it into the third brake light, just above the rear window.
However, this can mean bad news bears for any aftermarket accessories that get in the way of these tiny little lenses. Let’s look at which headache racks get an all-clear from us.
Standard Duty vs. Heavy Duty
The first thing to note is that there is a difference in which racks will fit which body styles. Whether you opted for the SD or one of the HD models, you should understand how this affects which headache racks you should choose from.
For the Standard Duty model, the cab height is just a smidge shorter. To make sure your sight is as clear as day, you should stick to either the high profile or standard headache racks. These racks will have enough clearance to make sure that they don’t get in the way of your rearview camera. For full rear window protection while you’re hauling, try the full coverage standard headache rack.
If you’re a regular hauler, chances are you went for one of the HD models. Because the HD models have a taller cab height, they can accommodate just about any of the racks that you can find. Looking at a low pro model like this one? Great! That’ll do. Prefer a high pro fit like this one? Go for it! No matter what you opt for, the height of the heavy-duty cabs prevents your new headache rack from obstructing your rearview cameras.
Whether you’re team SD or team HD, you’ve got great taste. Why not add a little protection with an aftermarket headache rack? Because, hey, we don’t blame ya. Your truck is your baby, and you’d go to any lengths to keep her safe. Before you hit that ‘buy’ button, double-check to make sure you’ve got the right fitment for your new toy.
- 2019 forest river toy hauler
- Custom photo iphone 11 case
- Grand tour episode 5 review
- 2013 hyundai elantra suspension recall
- Calhoun post office phone number
GMC Sierra Headache Racks
Headache racks, also known as truck cab racks, protect the rear window of your truck from shifting cargo by fully framing it and covering the glass. Whether you’re looking for a steel or aluminum headache rack to protect the cab of your truck, RealTruck.com has the best rear window guards to choose from. We carry both black and polished steel racks to upgrade the look and utility of your truck.
PROTECTION & SUPERIOR FUNCTION
Made from aluminum or stainless steel, headache racks are corrosion resistant and all of RealTruck’s trusted brands offer three-year, five year, or limited lifetime warranties. All styles provide rugged construction ready to withstand the elements and protect your cab from damage. Available finishes include clear coat, black powder and white powder.
INSTALLATION & CUSTOMIZATION
Many headache racks can be customized with additional accessories, such as aftermarket LED lights and tool racks. Many product lines offer clamp-on installation, which makes it easy to remove if needed. No drilling is required on most trucks.
It happens to everyone. Several years and several deep painful episodes with relationships later, I have mastered the techniques of seduction and inter-sex relationships almost perfectly. And the problem of finding a girl for the night has disappeared for me. The result of all of the above was that I was absolutely insolent and raised the bar.
It was time to turn quantity into quality.
Headache 2020 rack sierra gmc
O yes. I turn her back to myself again. I quickly pull off her panties. I press it on my back, forcing it to lean.2020 GMC SIERRA 1500 REVIEW
If you dont like it, then we will stop, Sergei told me. I approached the dense to the member. He opened his mouth and decided to try the tip with his tongue. Very carefully, I touched it and walked upward.
You will also like:
- Rv bedroom remodel ideas
- 2004 honda accord ex horsepower
- The little gym of roslyn
- Puppies for sale dallas area
- Matic coin price prediction
- Tech 21 phone case warranty
- Jeremiah 17:7
- Trailblazer spare tire removal tool
- Elkhart county jail email inmate
- Xbox series x sku
And a moment later he saw her. There were two in the room: a man and a young girl. The girl, with her arms crossed on her chest, sat, elegantly leaning back in a chair, resting the ankle of one leg.